Tarot "holders" in shapes other than bags?

ann823

Does anyone make tarot holders in shpes other than bags? I want to experiment with doing some art work on them for decoration and I'd like a larger surface-something in the shape of a clutch maybe. I know this sounds a bit vague, but I've been looking on the net for patterns and wondered what anyone else had tried. Maybe the basic shape of the dark nature cases?

Emily

I use an old Nintento DS case - I got it from a Poundshop. It's the perfect size to hold a deck in its box, to give you an idea of the size, I have my Liber T in it - it is a perfect fit and is small and portable.

It's a solid shell with a full zip around, I'm not sure of the material but it's plastic-like fabric but I've been thinking about re-covering it, in either fabric or decollage(sp). I only have one of these cases but I'm always on the lookout for others. :)

nisaba

I use flat silk squares for preference, about 75cm by 75cm or larger. Smaller than that, and they're tricky to make into firm, protective packaging with the way I wrap them around the deck.