Emanations an Oracle by RM/RA 2011

Ryan

[We would like this set archived and have posted the following here to ensure it is.]

EMANATIONS:

History: A Collaboration by freelancers Richard Moult and Ryan Anschauung and Controversial to the last, Emanations took the original ONA Sinister Tarot and extended/balanced it with a rich selection of Richards extraordinary newer paintings created almost two decades later:

http://richardmoult.com/paintings/

Comprising 64 cards including the extremely rare Sappho and Dream Paintings, [and technically, an Oracle] the set was printed by the Black Glyph Society in 2011 as a limited set of 24 boxed units, each with a specially mixed CD of chants and a new composition by RM, a black tourmaline stone, a booklet with mini-gallery and new 'Ethe' spread based on the acausal teachings of the ONA, as well as a special embroidered tarot bag in either white on black with the ONA's Septenary System sigil, or dark red bags with a gold 'Ethe' sigil designed by RM specially for the set. Each set was boxed in a matte black box.

Due to extremely popular demand - Emanations sold out before its release proving the extraodrinary lure and power of Moult's enduring artwork over his fans...

The Black Glyph Society has permission to print another 24 - pending its other engagements, this may occur late this year or early 2012.

A set of Emanations can be seen here;

http://mvimaedivm.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/emanations-set-2011-rm.jpg

[A set of these cards has been donated to the AE forum to give away to new subscribers as a prize.]

ISS,
RA

Ryan

Emanations Re-release.

+O+ Hi there AE. We are taking pre-orders for the final run of Richard Moult's Emanations Deck - due to be published in February. These will be the last 24 sets ever after which our permission to print the deck lapses.

The set is $320 + postage.

Please note we require a $150 AUD deposit on each set. We already have pre-orders for about half so act quick if you want a set.

Each set comes with a choice of hand-embroidered velveteen bag - the classic O9A style bag with a white septenet on black, or the red with gold ethe sigil by Richard.

To place an order, please contact me, Ryan, at sinister101australia@gmail.com

Attachments

• Emanations Set 2011 O9A.jpg
    Emanations Set 2011 O9A.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 719
  • Emanations Set 2011 RM.jpg
    Emanations Set 2011 RM.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 664

Alta

I have a copy of this deck from Ryan, and to say it is striking is a huge understatement. The faces of the people are intense and very speaking, while the strictly landscape scenes are not only atmospheric but draw you into them. I find it hard to make comparisons to any other deck. I hope Ryan would post a few scans of selected cards to show the range of the images and the level of artistry in conveying meaning as the link above does not work for me.

AJ

all those doorway cards look like the avatars I've had over the last couple of years.

Looks like a beautiful set.

Ryan

The Emanations

+O+ We've been careful to preserve the images of Richard's paintings to only those whom own the deck. However, by request I am releasing here the full deck as thumbnail images. High res images of some of the imagery can be found by going to Richard Moult's website. The man inspired me to create the Naos Deck and it was with great pleasure that I worked with him on this project to present more of his paintings to the world in an accessible traditional format. +O+

Attachments

• Final EMANATIONS SELECTION 1 june 64 images.jpg
    Final EMANATIONS SELECTION 1 june 64 images.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 1,001

Ryan

Final Emanations

+O+ The last 16 sets of Richard Moult's Emanations are available from the Black Glyph Society.

As once requested here are 6 of Richard Moult's paintings illustrating the extremes of light and dark and characterize his journey and more than glimpses of that very illusive and authentic in-between, exoteria of esoteria usually struggles to convey.

I was truly Honoured to produce this deck. +O+

Attachments

• ae1.jpg
    ae1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 744
  • ae2.jpg
    ae2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 709
  • ae3.jpg
    ae3.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 661

Ryan