2nd year reading at the dryden fair.

HOLMES

this year i asked to change locations and i think that helped a great deal, i am actually surpised how much it really changed. i just think more people come by that door more then the other one as well as the weather was better then last year.

i just got home from the last day and so let me think to how it went ..
the first day i made more then i made the first day last year so it bode,, twice as much.

the prices this year were
10 for a one card reading,
20 for a 3 card reading
25 for a 5 card reading
30 for a 7 card reading
40 for a 10 card reading.

(note as i always use a soul card reading,, it is really 2 card, 4, and so forth but why confuse the customer ) .

last year i never had anyone take a 10 card reading,, i was actually surpised i had at least one 10 card reading a day for the last 3 days.
I also had one card readings as well and one or twice a card popped up so it would become a 2 card reading as it was meant to be.
another thing i did this year was used doreen virtue oracles and they were popular,
the very first day one lady choose one of them for a 10 card reading and it was surpising in depth and i think it helped her.

this is just a random things from the last 3 days mostly about what cards can mean..

in one reading the temperance was reversed and it came to me that you have been thinking of getting your life out of balance by dancing and she agreed yes she is doing a majore life change.

on one chakara spread there was the heirophant in her heart center and i said i don't know how to say it but this is suggesting to me that you have a deep love of god and even been thinking of dedicating your life to god. and she said yes and said it been on her mind for a couple of years.

speaking of the heirophant he was in the last reading i did today and it was the soul message and i asked for i didnt' want to offend what is it she believes as she was canadian asian and she said "god." and was sharing how she was raised to believe in god. i nodded
and i said "he wants you to go to church and open up your heart to him so he can come into your life more" she just laughed wide eyes and her relative laughed and siad "told you "
to be truthful i wouldn't know if i could of gone that route ,, for i was thinking it could of meant buddhaism or something along those lines.

for this one reading today,, the devil revesed showed up and i looked at it,, and i looked at this girl around 20ish and i said " you are thinking of satanism" and she nodded
and i forget what card it is , oh yes it was the 9 of pentacles reversed on the dark angel tarot,, i said to her "you gave wicca a try but didnt' like but i am getting the message to try it again ".

overall i frankly dont' remember much of the readings i did,, just pretty well i am thankful i got a lot of feedback.

this is what was important for me that is,, one person i read for at the pow wow i read for at the beginning of the month and she came back and told me i gave a good reading at the pow wow that day..
she saw me at the fair and said it was all good and accurate and that made me happy today.
it came at a good time for when i got there today i sat there all afternoon and i only had one reading and so i was feeling that it was going to be a bad day after 2 good days.
then she came and told how good my last reading was,, and i felt more postive and that was the turning point of the day just about close to 7 a flurry happen and i had a lot of readings from 7 to 10 .
so there was good feedback from others and they told their friends and that really helped.

one thing is my mom really helped me this year,, she made me a sign that really surpised me how good it looked. and that brought some people to me i am sure.

the first day an older lady who had her booth on the other side came to me and said " these people around here are silly about every 3 person asks me if i believe in g od " and i said i didnt' have that happen to me..
the second day nothing like that happen either..

but my booth was right across from a booth that was focused on helping find lost children if they went missing at the fair or helping children find their parents ..
it was sponsored by the christian and minstiry so perhaps i should of seen something coming.

today when i got there, there was two pamphlets on my table one of them said
"jesus loves u,," a pamphlet for kids, and a pamplet that said "is it common sense to spend all your time acquiring wealth and earthly security"
then later on an old lady came by using her pusher walker and i thought she came to ask about a reading..
instead she said "i don't need a reading,, i know my future and that the lord jesus is going meet me " and she went on a bit and i just nodded and listend to her as she is an elder.
and she gave me a pamphlet that said "you are a very important person," that i didnt' read it,, it just had some more information that said you are important to god that he wants you to have everlasting life..
and at the end of it is a free of charge send away bible course write your address down here as an ad.
as she walked away to the booth just across she said "how are you doing" and they greeted her warmly and one of them said "good now that you are here ".
so i just kept humming to myself (as i was trying to raise my vibration before she came by)
perhaps it was triggered by a relative who belonged to that church group came and watched a distant relative of hers get a reading and she may of shared with them. or perhaps it was something that was planned on its own.
at least i didnt' have someone come and debate with me or try to convert me :)

but truly i must say that i found them reserved for if i was in the other side of the foot,,for i tried to imagine what it was like to see a tarot reader with many decks appearing right across from us and then getting some readings and who knows what they heard .

still all in all a very postive experience and i am glad to be out there,, and it really is because of the hard work sometimes i did here on the forum and how the forum helped me to grow as i praticed readings here over the years.

ohh before i forget ,, someone asked if they could video tape their reading so they did,a nd someone recorded their record on their iphone or something like that..
and i say why not it is their reading at least they can look at it and see what was actually said.