reading to an inanimate object / character creation spread?

Minotauro

so I saw a tip in thread about giving readings to teddy bears, now this isnt a teddy bear ;

http://i.imgur.com/cLwvB.jpg

but I love it just the same , probably even more.

so far the only thing I know about it is that it was some sort of male drag-queen/trasvestite/ crossdresser/transexual , and that her " artistic name" was something fabulous like lakeisha o shanikua or soemthing just as fierce.

but I dont know any spreads about this kind of things , I'll be using skullio ( that might be his name) for practicing a lot! so I need to know about him , his life , perhas tastes or soemthing , any tips for doing readings for inanimate objects? XD any good spreads for this? mainly about his/her horribly tragic past?

or what kind of spread would you do for he/she ?

I should do a reading entirely dedicated to its transexuality.

he is some kind transvestite from the planet Transsexual in the galaxy of Transylvania

I'll be using the deviant moon for this one , it just fits it.

I wnat something deep =P

Minotauro

öh , I wasnt sure if this was the right thread for this , moderators , change it if I was wrong D:

SunChariot

Maybe it's me, but I don't see the purpose to doing this. No disrespect intended, I'm just not sure what would be gained.

Tarot is a tool to find answers and truth fhrough a deep source of wisdom. It seems like you're looking for imaginary answers. You could just as easily just make the answers and get the same result.

Babs

Minotauro

Maybe it's me, but I don't see the purpose to doing this. No disrespect intended, I'm just not sure what would be gained.

Tarot is a tool to find answers and truth fhrough a deep source of wisdom. It seems like you're looking for imaginary answers. You could just as easily just make the answers and get the same result.

Babs

just for practice =P I dont have all that many friends who would like a reading , so in the mean time I'll use him , and thats why I want a background story for it , so I can know what kind of " issues " he could have , and I also have never made a story with tarot and would lik to try it , so its 2 birds with 1 stone :)

SunChariot

Sorry, not trying to be difficult, I just was wondering. :grin:

You could always do reading exchanges too here on AT. That way you get some contructive advice at the same time. ....just a thought.

Babs