Deck of the week group - Week 7 - 17th to 24th September

NikkiB

Hi there

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks - each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone welcome please do join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. chat away about your deck, how your finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=162344

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2875616#post2875616

Participants:

1: Jema - Fantastic Menagerie
2: Elendil - Phantasmagoric Theater Tarot
3: Vee - Tarot of Fire
4: VGimlet - Tarot of inner peace
5: Chiriku - Tarot of Fire
4: Treeleefe - Paulina
5: Abestos Mango - Pearls of Wisdom
6: Spooky - Tarot of Dreams
7: Chiska - Waking the wild spirit
8: NikkiB - Waking the wild spirit
9: Bodhiseed - DruidCraft Tarot paired the combined Druid Animal and Druid Plant oracles
10: Onyx - World Spirit
11: Manda - Tarot Nusantara

Elendil

Phantasmagoric Theater Tarot for me.

vee

Hi! I've never participated before but I'd love to start. :D I'll be working with the Tarot of Fire.

I'm really enjoying this deck so far. It started to come alive for me more when I began researching the various myths depicted on the cards. I don't know that I'll ever consider it a major reading deck, but learning it is certainly enriching. :D

NikkiB

Hi! I've never participated before but I'd love to start. :D I'll be working with the Tarot of Fire.

I'm really enjoying this deck so far. It started to come alive for me more when I began researching the various myths depicted on the cards. I don't know that I'll ever consider it a major reading deck, but learning it is certainly enriching. :D

welcome Vee! nice to have you along this week :)

VGimlet

Tarot of Inner Peace for me.

Was supposed to be the TaRat. I have both the different mini-decks, but neither one was cut up. I wasn't sure I wanted to cut them up, and was trying to figure out how to read with them if I didn't, or if I was going to attempt to cut the sheets into cards which deck...
then I stumbled across the fact they are going to be printed as a regular sized deck. Yay!

So, I ordered them, and skipped ahead a week. When the regular sized ones come in, I will skip back to them on the list. :D Whew!

Carnage avoided.

Chiska

Wow - I still haven't decided!!

Chiska

Me either!

Tomorrow is The Day, too!

I am thinking of my choices....

Baseball
Bohemian Gothic
Cat People
Fairytale
Golden Dawn
Hermetic
Medieval Cat
Navigators of Mystic SEA
Ogham - Celtic Oracle Cards
Pythagorean (NOOOOOoooooooooo)
Renaissance
Sephiroth
Ship of Fools
Corte di Merlino
Tarot of the Dead
Universal Fantasy
Voyager
Vykládací karty Ivy Hüttnerové
Waking the Wild Spirit
White Cat
Wildwood
Wormweird

UGH. Nothing jumps out at me! King's Journey has beaten me up so badly...

I COULD use repeats - I have duplicates of some of my decks. And I think of the Arthurian with the black borders as a completely different deck than the Arthurian with the white borders!

And I have 6 different Thoths to choose from...