Working with elestials/elestial quartz crystal

minrice

Every time I go to the gem and mineral show I drool over the beautiful elestials this one vendor always has. Boxes of them, all shapes and sizes. They are so expensive but I couldn't resist this one that fits perfectly in the palm of my hand. I'll post a pic in the upcoming days.

At the show I picked it up and held it and it felt like a door to me, like a doorknob, a keystone of some sort. I looked it up in my Love is in the Earth book and found that Melody writes on the elestial as opening the door to one's past, current, and future life and that it also can help reveal the past life connection between two people. That, and it's supposed to be just plain cool to meditate with and aid in meeting one's guides.

Do any of you have an experience working with elestials? If so, what was your experience? Do some things help/hinder working with one?

Hemera

Sorry..have to ask..what is an elestial? I don´t think I´ve ever heard of such?

minrice

I will post a pic of mine tomorrow. It differs from other quartz crytal, like crystal points, in that the crystals grow flat in layers. So it is very sparkly and lovely, like a crystal snowflake.

minrice

Here are some pics of it.

Attachments

• elestial1.jpg
    elestial1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 121
  • elestial2.jpg
    elestial2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 119
  • elestial3.jpg
    elestial3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 104
  • elestial4.jpg
    elestial4.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 120

minrice

I meditated with this the other day. Just held it in my hand and started my meditation session. My experience was the same as usual except with the difference being I recieved more messages than I usually do.

Bhavana

Beautiful!! Where is there a gem and mineral show in our area? (I'm in S. NJ) I have never even heard of one locally..

I have never heard of elestials either, thanks for that link, will have to read up.

Alta

This was new for me as well. Thanks for the pics and link. It seems very different in structure.