Crystal Sphere collection

DownwardSpiral

OMG : )

I was hoping she would pick up the clear one with all the inclusions. I saw some for sale on the web last night that had so many inclusions LOL I was thinking they would probably be easy to read with. I actually kind of like them. Oh and the amethyst ones......beautiful.

I wonder if she only arranged them on that table for the camera.

If I ever have a collection like that......what will the neighbors say LOL!

peaceandkarma

I love your crystal ball collection, they all look really really nice.

celticnoodle

very beautiful indeed!

and, I did see on the same page that she noted she doesn't normally display them like that-but had done so just for the video. Good thing! someone bump into that table would really be doing a lot of damage! :eek:

Bhavana

very beautiful indeed!

and, I did see on the same page that she noted she doesn't normally display them like that-but had done so just for the video. Good thing! someone bump into that table would really be doing a lot of damage! :eek:

oh, I didn't see that...I thought that she kept them this way all the time. If I had that many, I'd put them all on one table that way. Major eye candy!

peaceandkarma

oh, I didn't see that...I thought that she kept them this way all the time. If I had that many, I'd put them all on one table that way. Major eye candy!

I thought they where your crystals?

Bhavana

nooooo...I wish. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I do have some crystal balls, I think 4 of the larger palm size, 3 or 4 of the smaller ones; I just came across this video and thought i'd share. I mention in the first post when talking about the collection "the way she has them arranged..."
I would like to have a collection close to this size - though the spheres can be pricey. But I do love the way they look all displayed together like this.

tarotbear

Somewhere I have a black obsidian ball with a little golden fleck in it that makes an 'eye' on one side.

celticnoodle

Somewhere I have a black obsidian ball with a little golden fleck in it that makes an 'eye' on one side.
very cool. I have a malachite stone that has a black dot right where an eye would be.

minrice

Oooo so beautiful! Thanks for sharing that.