Need music recommendations

Asbestos Mango

I need some music recommendations. I've chosen the Universal Waite as my Deck of the Week, and I'm about Rainbow and Blackmore's Night'ed out. I like to choose music to fit the deck, and Black Sabbath or Judas Priest don't quite work with this deck.

Anybody have any ideas of artists that I can search up on Grooveshark for something to play while I'm using this deck?

(I may resurrect this thread in the future, as I start to work with different decks, I've got a few on order, and will need music to go with them).

amethyst57

love metal too...
but i found that Bach or Beethoven work with any deck....including my konxaris...

KMilliron

NIGHTWISH!!!

That is all.

RexMalaki

try Mogwai...Happy Songs For Happy People...album

Barleywine

Much as I love classic metal, I've always thought of tarot in rock-music terms (if at all, that is) as more a Pink Floyd kind of thing: Echoes, Atom Heart Mother, Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun (live), A Saucerful of Secrets (live), mostly all of the Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here recordings. Kitaro works as well; the playing is similar to PF in many ways (Kitaro is a keyboard and synthesizer master) but it's more New Age-y and all instrumental.

KMilliron

There's also the band Tarot. They write music about tarot cards.

Asbestos Mango

hmm...

Well, I've done two days in a row of readings to Nightwish, and it seemed to go well. I just hope I don't run out of their music before the end of the week.

Unfortunately, Grooveshark has no Pink Floyd, but I do have Dark Side of the Moon, which should go quite nicely with Deviant Moon, which will probably be my DotW next week.

Beethoven and Bach on standby for emergencies... and I'll have to check out this band Tarot.

KMilliron

hmm...

Well, I've done two days in a row of readings to Nightwish, and it seemed to go well. I just hope I don't run out of their music before the end of the week.

This band has a total discography of about 30+ gigabytes... I'm sure there'll be enough music :D

Asbestos Mango

yes, but I'm kind of limited to what I can find on Grooveshark right now