A..tarot..compatibility...meter....

Amanda

LOL

Me (Strength) and my husband (Hermit)

"When a power-tripper teams up with the universal philosopher the combination either generates interesting new religions or it falls apart because the Hermit will have nothing to do with power. Yet at its best, this relationship can be the fertile ground for scientific breakthroughs or revolutionary ideas. The Strength soul is the engine that can move the agendas of the Hermit forward in the world. Romance is non-existent here in a traditional way—forget the flowers and chocolates. These two will court each other with an exchange of ideas and vision and find the attraction builds with each shared dream. Hermit can give Strength the space to develop a spiritual life and Strength encourages the Hermit to believe all things are possible with a bit of passion and ambition behind them."

Not bad... I'd say my husband was the power-tripper though and I am the philosopher... He's a Leo, I'm a Taurus born in the Virgo decan. However, I do see myself as the one with the "...engine that can move the agenda of the Hermit forward in the world." And he does give me space... which I like.

One thing this does seem to confirm though, is a psychic told me once that our destiny numbers (what this little test is calculated on) were kind of backwards... that I should be the one with the 9 destiny and he should be the one with the 8 destiny.

Thanks, it was fun. :)

Chiska

The High Priestess & The Chariot

This serene combination works well when the Priestess is able to allow the Chariot to spend quiet time in solitude. While the Priestess thrives in partnership, the Chariot is well able to hang out all alone for a lifetime and feel completely whole. Because the Chariot does not need to be in relationship but chooses it, the Priestess in this union can feel neglected or unnecessary. Yet, a calm quality pervades this relationship and that feeling of equanimity is something the Priestess (the queen of mood swings) craves. In the company of a Chariot soul, the Priestess feels a deep peace that often keeps the union stable despite the differing needs for companionship. With patience and tolerance, this couple often achieves a balancing act that leads to a long and happy union.

To some degree, this is pretty close. We have lots of apart time - he has more than a "man cave," he has an entire barn (converted, of course). I am okay about it - our relationship started with him being gone (at sea) for months at a time. He'd be gone 3-4 months, home 2 months, gone 3-4 months, etc.

But really...we are both Pisces and that adds a strangeness to it already. :D

cardlady22

Hubby & I are HPs and Strength, but neither of us are ambitious or highly financially successful. :laugh:

gregory

I am proud to report that my security settings will not allow me to do this :) I always like it when I can see they are actually DOING something !

But I had to KNOW - so I used another browser.

The Empress & The Hermit

Intensity is a hallmark of this passionate union where both partners excel in the art of emotions. There is an almost telepathic bond here where each partner innately understands the sentiments and feelings of the other. Words are not necessary with this duo and the best of times occur when the communication is entirely physical. When this pair does converse, the topics are usually creative and imaginative. Rather than discuss world events, this couple can conspire to create works of fiction and art, or generate ideas that have lasting cultural influence. Misunderstandings arise when the Hermit's need for solitude clashes with the Empresses' love of companionship, or when the Hermit judges the Empress for her fun-loving and sensual ways. There is a bit of the prude in every Hermit who truly does need to let down his or her hair every now and then. Mutual respect for each other's feelings keeps this union faithful and often quite long lasting. Most arguments are resolved quickly and what the Empress teaches the Hermit in this regard is to let go of the past, and live in the present.

I'm the Hermit. Makes sense. (It does. You would not BELIEVE how antisocial I am. And he loves to have people round and visit and - ugh.) I also like the "Words are not necessary" side of it - my deafness is apparently getting worse, so this may well be predictive :D The rest fits too - and is actually almost exactly what a mutual friend said of us recently ! Very good !

Laura Borealis

The Empress (my SO) & The Chariot (me)

This unlikely duo is initially drawn together by their stark differences. The mentally preoccupied Chariot is drawn to the emotionally available Empress. The creatively inclined Empress is attracted by the philosophical Chariot. At first, it feels like a match made in heaven because these differences can be complementary. But because there is no real similarity, eventually these opposites repel instead of attract. A fiery and even reckless quality usually marks the beginning of these unions. The endings are just as sizzling and usually involve contention and drama. Quite often this couple attracts notoriety or public attention for their charisma when together and for the fireworks when they are splitting apart. The highest potential for this unstable union is when both partners are focused on a humanitarian or higher goal. There is a chance then to team up in a way that takes the creativity of the Empress and marries it harmoniously to the lofty ideas of the Chariot.

...really couldn't be more wrong :p

I like how you can choose birthdays in 2011... I guess so you can check compatibilities for your newborn infant?

digi162

All of these seem so positive lol. I got this if anyone is curious:

The Hierophant & Strength

This is a fast and furious alliance with Hierophants zany ideas providing a bellows for the fiery drive and ambition of Strength. These two can move mountains together and achieve big goals, but the challenge lies in the potential to burn out. Pacing is everything with these two fast talkers and big dreamers. Strength has a bit more common sense and practicality than free-wheeling Hierophant that helps make things happen. Romantically the sensuality of Hierophant appeals to the pleasure loving Strength soul — together you two know how to enjoy fine wine, food, massage and all of life's delights. Strength keeps Hierophant on a less debaucherous track with a bent toward moderation and health. Both are gifted with laser-like intuition which they can harness together to predict everything from stock trends to fashion directions. A lasting love often results from this union even if the form changes. Both are open to non-conventional arrangements such as open relationship and in many ways this open-mindedness makes for an enduring love.

Pretty close I'd have to say.

Gia

WOW...super accurate!
(Me: Lovers) (Him: Lovers)!

"When these two mystical and artistic souls unite one thing is guaranteed: Their home will be a well designed sanctuary filled with love and beauty. In fact often this duo finds fulfillment in the arts, working together to either create or promote works of art. With equally strong instincts for nesting, having a family will be a priority for this couple. Both are inclined to take care of others in some way and that includes each other. Birthdays will not be forgotten and special romantic gestures abound in this cozy and tender relationship. When this couple focuses on each other, the whole world seems to disappear. When they focus together on a project or goal, they can run into some challenges—both are so dreamy and sometimes even lazy, that motivation can be sorely lacking. The ultimately homebodies, the danger of this union is the two will retreat to the love nest and never leave it."

Manda

Mine came up like Chiskas, High Priestess and the Chariot, but the way they are described seems backwards for us. Accurate but backwards. :joke:

Alta

I was a little stunned to see that my ex and I are apparently a great match (Strength (him) and Magician (me)).