PDA

View Full Version : Fatal Errors on Search

tarotbear
03-10-2011, 11:28
I keep trying different searches (10/02/11) but I keep getting a 'Fatal Error' notice. :(

Solandia
03-10-2011, 12:23
Can you post one of the searches? I can't reproduce the error.

tarotbear
04-10-2011, 01:44
"framed tarot cards"

kwaw
04-10-2011, 02:28
I find that any search with more than two keywords produces an 'out of memory' error - always has done - for any complex search it is better to use the google option.

For 'framed tarot cards' I get:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /usr/home/tarotfor/domains/tarotforum.net/public_html/search.php on line 1155

But "framed tarot cards" with the google option gives for example:

Ebay Purchase - any clues? - Aeclectic Tarot Forum
I bought four framed tarot cards from an eBay auction. They are expertly mounted and framed. Three cards are upright and one is on it's side ...
www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=36398

the 'Firelite Fortune Teller' - Aeclectic Tarot Forum
Do we really want to see framed Tarot cards as wall decorations on the pages of Metropolitan Home? Do we want Martha Stewart telling us that ...
www.tarotforum.net/.../the-firelite-fortune-teller-20010807.shtml

Do you have an altar and if so what does it look like? - Forum Library
Then on the left side I have 3 framed tarot cards: Magician from Robin Wood, Wheel of Fortune from Mythic and Universe from World Spirit. ...
www.tarotforum.net/.../do-you-have-an-altar-and-if-so-what-does-it-look- like-20020731.shtml

tarotbear
04-10-2011, 04:37
Thank you kwaw !

The "ebay purchase - any clues?" was exactly the thread I was trying to find! I thought I had posted a picture of these framed cards (once upon a time) and find out I started a thread but could not! So, 6 years later I have added the picture - with your assistance!

Thank you again! :)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=432839#post432839

Solandia
05-10-2011, 17:20
Any post with the word 'tarot' is going to overload the server, unfortunately, as there are about 2 million posts here that contain the word. So the Google search is best for complex or exact phrase searches.

Glad you found the right post anyway, tarotbear. :)

~ Solandia