Virgo and Taurus in love

Ffortiwn

Hello all. Virgo male here. I am engaged to a Taurus woman and I'd like to get a better idea of where our relationship strengths and challenges may lie and how we can continue to grow a healthy relationship together, using our charts. Still being an astrology novice, I'm not sure where to start other than ordering something from astro.com or sitting down together with a reputable local astrologer, and would love to get some suggestions.

Since I am posting, I may as well open myself up to input from the board; hopefully someone here will feel inspired to share observations and insights. Let me know if more info is needed.

Edit #1: Removed natal info & PM'd birth day/time/place info as requested (sorry to leave it out).
Edit #2: Added back as per suggestion. :)
Edit #3: Removing our details again since thread is stagnating (no hard feelings).

dadsnook2000

Chart data

As always, it is easier for others if you DONT list planets but DO give the chart data. We all run our own software which is often adapted to meet our specific practices. It is too tedius to hand draw a chart. Dave

Minderwiz

I would second Dave's post. Providing the following information helps us enormously and saves you a lot of typing.

For each of you:

Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
Time of birth (use 24 hour clock or clearly label a.m. or p.m.)
Place of birth

It is possible to 'reverse engineer ' a list of placements but it is time consuming and never fully accurate.

Note for US members: US date number format is different from the rest of the world, so giving a date of birth of, say, 04/10/1985 will be taken by anyone outside the US to be 4th October 1985, not 10th April 1985. So it's best to give dates in full to avoid confusion.

Ffortiwn

As always, it is easier for others if you DONT list planets but DO give the chart data. We all run our own software which is often adapted to meet our specific practices. It is too tedius to hand draw a chart. Dave
I would second Dave's post. Providing the following information helps us enormously and saves you a lot of typing.
Whoops! Clearly didn't think it through as extensively as I thought. PM'd the info, can share publicly if demand calls for it. :) My bad!

Minderwiz

Thanks for the PM and I've got the charts now - I take it you've also PM'd Dave so that he too has the details. I'm not sure if anyone else will want the details and I notice you've edited out the original post. So if anyone else wants the natal details perhaps they would post in the thread and you can either send them the PM or post the details in the thread

Ffortiwn

Your kindness and patience is appreciated, Minderwiz. I've edited the OP again and added the info I'd originally shared; is it enough to be helpful enough to others in the thread?