What do you guys think?

astronautica

That looks fantastic! The artist did a really good job. I've always wanted to get a tarot tattoo :) I say go for it! What else were you thinking?

(And also, welcome to AT!)

Trogon

Nice tat!

As for a second one ... I've always thought a tattoo of the RWS Fool would be good - signifying that one always has more to learn. (I suppose others might argue that interpretation ... but it's what I thought of.)

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

janie144

Hi Melissa4882, welcome to AT :) I like your tattoo, does the three of swords mean something special to you? I too would like a tarot tattoo, but have no idea what I would get, Sometimes I have a hard enough time making a decision between choice A or choice B, put 78 choices infront of me....:confused::confused:.... I would never be able to choose.

SweetStyleJill

ink

I really enjoy ink.

I have one on my lower back related to Islam and a certain individual. I have a celtic cross and the name Jack for my brother who is no longer here on my left upper arm, and a picture of Trevor sliding in the snow buck-naked wearing nothing but his cowboy hat on my right upper arm. I lost Jack 3 years ago. I lost Trevor 3 months ago.

If Tarot were my life, I could so easily see limitless possibilities! Enjoy!!! :D

Melissa4882

Thanks everybody! I'm not sure which one I want to get done on me yet. The 3 Of Swords does have a special meaning with me. I just went through a horrible "abandonment" by the man I was in love with. Long story. Yes,it holds a LOT of meaning to me and my life. Now I have to go through 78 cards and make a choice....AAAHHHH! :) I think it'll be fun though.

PAMUYA

I think I like it. Normally I don't like tatoos, I think the human body is art itself. I don't think you should add to it until you feel the depth of emotion that you felt when you got the first one, not meaning unpleasant emotion, but a profound emotion. Something you will look back on as a moment that changed your essents, your being.. if that makes sense ;)
(See so many get more tatoos just to fill space)

Dusk Till Dawn

Welcome to the forum. I really like the 3 of swords as a tattoo. Really nice.