Two different readings?

XxRosyxX

Hello! :) I did a Tarot reading in the past where it turned into a medium reading towards the end. When my sitter's father came through, I just focused in on him and ended up not finishing the Tarot reading. Has this ever happened to anybody before? Just a little bit confused....

nisaba

I think it happens fairly regularly. Tarot is a gateway for some of us.

SunChariot

Hello! :) I did a Tarot reading in the past where it turned into a medium reading towards the end. When my sitter's father came through, I just focused in on him and ended up not finishing the Tarot reading. Has this ever happened to anybody before? Just a little bit confused....

Yep and it happened unintentially to me too. I was doing a reading for a male friend and the card had two female figures in it. Suddenly I just knew it was his mother and sister who wanted to talk to me and for me to pass on some messages for them. We had a nice discussion and I transcribed it all ( I don't read in person) and told him it all afterwards. It made him quite happy to hear.

I also told them I had feelings for him that were romantic in nature (which they said they already knew) and they both gave me their blessing for us to be more and said that they could see that I wanted to make him happy just like they did, so we were on the same side. (I did not tell him that part though, as it was personal. And there's no point telling a man that his family has given their blessing for us to be more, before the topic has come up yet...)

But yeah, I just set out to do a reading for him. I had not expected to talk to his Mom nad sister. It just happened. I guess they wanted to talk to me. Or to get that message to him.

Babs

Rev_Vesta

The Tarot is a gateway, a portal to opening the channel for further messages, and occassionaly if it is real pertinent to the querant, A message from Spirit will come through....

but oneday a client and I laughed when we realized after 30 mins that I hadn't touched the cards at all and gave the whole reading by mediumship... considering I don't say I do medium readings, with her Step mum lol.....

so yes occassionaly things happen ...... GO with the flow....