The Joy of Relationship Cards

exxyea

I just got this deck a few days ago, and I love it! The images are so beautiful! The card size is big too (which I prefer because I like gazing at the images) and the cardstock is laminated but bendy, so it is durable while being light and thin.

The Joy of Relationship Cards is basically an oracle deck focused on relationships and communication. It can be used for any type of relationship like friendships, familial relationships, work relationships--not just romantic relationships. They really do offer insight into communication and understanding different perspectives, and I think it's awesome for divining and meditation.

The cards are all online at Soulmate Oracle for anyone to use for free. There is also a page where you can browse individual cards and their complete meanings. I started off using the website and found the cards to be really accurate, so I bought the deck. It is pretty expensive, but I think it's worth it! I bought it so I could have the flexibility of using different spreads other than the 3-card spread on the website.

So far, I'm still trying out new spreads using more cards, and I'm open to any relationship spreads people may know and use. This deck is pretty awesome but also out of print (you can only order it from the author's website), and I don't know if many people have it. But if you do, please share some of your spreads or anything you want about it! :)

PS: The cards are all available online for you to look at and learn about. I decided to link some pictures to show you just how beautiful they are! These are some of my favourite cards:
transformation-x.jpg
patience-x.jpg

sensitivities-x.jpg

BodhiSeed

I found a set on Amazon marketplace for $19 including shipping (much cheaper than the $50+ I would have paid otherwise). I'll post my thoughts when they arrive. I'm thinking and hoping that these can be used for more than relationship readings with a bit of tweaking.:)

BodhiSeed

Finally got my Joy of Relationship cards from the Amazon marketplace. Some of the artwork on the cards is beautiful, while some I find very repetitive. The book is really good, and much information is given for each card. Both my husband and I drew one card, and the meaning for the cards was very pertinent for both of us. However, I'm not sure how this deck would work as an oracle - sometimes you can have TOO much information. Perhaps just doing a simple spread or drawing one card to summarize/clarify a tarot reading would work. I had hopes that this deck might be used for other types of readings besides partnerships (which seems to be the main focus), but I'm not sure about this after reading through some of the book. I'll have to experiment a bit and see...