Best jewelry sites - What are yours?

Labhraín

What is your favorite site for crystal and stone jewelry? Not just a site that has tumbled stones or rough pieces, but that also has jewelry pieces. Can also be a site that is exclusively jewelry pieces.

Is there a thread on here that I missed that addresses this topic? If so, please send the link, I would appreciate it!

AJ

I've been looking for some good chakra jewelry for a couple of years...no joy yet but I'll bump the thread.

autumn star

There are often marketplace sellers on amazon that sell nice gemstone jewellry. A few of them don't ship internationally which is annoying for me.

I got a lovely labradorite pendant from exotic india, I would recommend ordering from them it arrived quickly and safely with really good packaging.

Hemera

I got a lovely labradorite pendant from exotic india, I would recommend ordering from them it arrived quickly and safely with really good packaging.
That is interesting!

@ Labhraín: I guess you have checked the sites listed in the first post of the Crystals & Herbs opening page? There are lots of good links there and I think they all still work? (I hope. Please let me know if there are links that do not work..)

Amatafrances

Glimmerdream and Gemisphere; beautiful stones and jewels, and many interesting facts about crystals and gemstones.

Labhraín

That is interesting!

@ Labhraín: I guess you have checked the sites listed in the first post of the Crystals & Herbs opening page? There are lots of good links there and I think they all still work? (I hope. Please let me know if there are links that do not work..)

Do you mean this post Hemera? INDEX: Gem Meanings; Links; Cleansing; Programming; Books

Labhraín

Do you mean this post Hemera? INDEX: Gem Meanings; Links; Cleansing; Programming; Books

I did look through all those sites, thank you Hemera! Some I wasn't too crazy about but I can see so many of them are wonderful for spheres and other different shaped objects that you would have in the home or at your desk at work, tumbled stones, rough pieces, etc. There was another site, come to think of it, Crystals and Jewelry.com http://crystalsandjewelry.com/, which seems really nice, I'll have to have another lookthrough again.

Bhavana

Two Feathers New York

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TwoFeathersNY?ref=seller_info

These sparkly, delicate pieces are so beautiful in person - the camera just doesn't pick up on all the tiny little facets and shine, but they look like the sort of thing a fairy princess would wear! I have yet to purchase for myself, but have bought a few as gifts.
The bracelets and necklaces are my favorites, made with tiny little silver beads and all different crystals and gemstones. So feminine, so graceful, I'd love to get 3 or 4 bracelets to wear together. And the woman who makes them - she's great. Customer service is excellent, and the packaging is to die for...she puts the pieces in those pretty little asian silk purses, then in a beautifully wrapped box...breathtaking!