Unbelievable !!!!!

Shadow Wolf

This morning I drew the "problem solved" from the fairy oracle deck. I'd gotten a ticket from DMV for driving w/o insurance on
6/11/03.

I thought the problelm was resolved, but I couldn't lay it to rest.

Today I recieved a letter from the DMV. It had been sent to my old address. (I'm at my new address for 4 yrs). The person
who lives there now forewarded this to me.

I went to the DMV, with my proof of insurance only find it dated the day after I got the ticket, that is when I reported it to the insurance. So I went to my insurance broker and they said that I would probably need an electronic letter from my insurance company as proof of insurance, which would take 48-72 hrs to clear. My license was scheduled to be suspended on this coming Sun.

They gave me a corrected insurance card and sent me back to the DMV to plead not guilty. Well, it turns out that the corrected
insurance was all I needed. The judge dismissed the ticket.

Then I thought about the "Problem solved" card.

A problem that probably should have taken 48-72 hrs. to fix was fixed in a matter of 3-4 hrs. I was amazed, especially since we're talking about the DMV. (Dept. of Motor Vehicles)

Just wanted to share this. Now I know I can really believe the
Financial Flow card I also drew this morning. We really need that right now !!!!

Mimers

DMV in NY nun the less!!!! Very amazing. I don't think I have ever spent less than 3 hours at DMV. WOW!