Can someone tell me what this tarot pack is?

shanebarry

Hello! Hope someone can help me with this one i found this tarot card image on google but cant find name of deck!!! would love to buy it! each tarot card had a key meaning on the bottom such as, a crowd, a new idea, a friend and enjoyment.
if anyone knows the name of the tarot deck it would be brillant!! or something similar :)
here is link to the image http://www.gifttrap.com/gallery-main/image_full/1035/

Amitisti

No idea but will be watching this thread closely. I want to know too! they are interesting!

gregory

Don't know, but with those titles I would bet on an oracle deck, rather than a tarot.

(You've been on yahoo answers too, haven't you :laugh:)

They MAY be by one Cassandra Tiensivu. Still looking....

shanebarry

thanks gregory! :) where you the tarot collector who wrote a reply on yahoo answer? lol
if it was a tarot pack would be soo kool! i currently use a non-pictorial deck which i have hand written a keyword on each card so i can remember what each one means! it looks so unprofessional! ha

cardlady22

Don't be down on your simple deck! Many cartomancers got their system started that way!

zannamarie

I'm not familiar with it, but I would also guess that the image you posted is an oracle.

There are tarot decks with words on them to help learn the meanings. Perhaps one of these would interest you:
(click the name to see the cards)

Tell Me Tarot
Starter Tarot
Quick and Easy Tarot

gregory

thanks gregory! :) where you the tarot collector who wrote a reply on yahoo answer? lol
if it was a tarot pack would be soo kool! i currently use a non-pictorial deck which i have hand written a keyword on each card so i can remember what each one means! it looks so unprofessional! ha

No - I was googling for it and your question came up ! I did email the website you linked to. Nothing yet.

Belinda2

No - I was googling for it and your question came up ! I did email the website you linked to. Nothing yet.

Yes thats in oracle/ fortune telling deck all right, you would think that a oracle diva like me would know what it is, even without seeing much of the picture. Well it was silly of the person who did the posting not to say what the name of the deck was, well nothing can be that easy I guess. We will have to see if they answer you back.