Deck of the week sign up group - Week 17 - 26th November to the 3rd December 2011

NikkiB

Hi there

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks - each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone welcome please do join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. chat away about your deck, how your finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=162344

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2954838#post2954838

Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

Participants:

1. NikkiB - Granny Jones
2: Kissa - Songs for the Journey Home
3: Elendil - Deva Tarot
4: Tarot Fairy - Joie De Vivre
5: Treeleafe - Tea Leaf Fortune Cards
6: BelovedK - Tarot of the Silicon Dawn
7: Bodhiseed - Hoi Polloi / I Ching (Clark and Gill)
8: AJ -The Jui Guoliang Chinese US Games 1989
9: Cat - Tarot Classic
10: Desertrat - Secret Forest Tarot
11: Kabang - Baroque Bohemian Cats
12: Madame Squee - Crystal Visions tarot
13: VGimlet - Steampunk
14: Merissa_88 - Celtic Tarot
15: Chiska - Ogham - The Celtic Oracle by Peter Pracownik and Andy Baggott and Ogham staves
16: Flaxen - Flornoy Noblet

Kissa

Hi there!

I'd like to join, the problem is I am not sure with which deck yet...

Kissa

NikkiB

Hi there!

I'd like to join, the problem is I am not sure with which deck yet...

Kissa

yay welcome :) you have till Saturday to decide :) xxxx

Elendil

I have decided to use the Deva Tarot.

Elendil

No enabling!!! :laugh:

Can't promise! desertrat put it in her Top 5....
BUT elsewhere the cards have been compared to beermats (in size and texture) and it has an extra suit to learn the meanings for.

:)

NikkiB

Can't promise! desertrat put it in her Top 5....
BUT elsewhere the cards have been compared to beermats (in size and texture) and it has an extra suit to learn the meanings for.

:)

Yeah but look at what you did to me with the Silicon Dawn, It's pretty much my favorite deck so far! going to go and look at pictures and get it over and done with lol!

NikkiB

ok... on the shelf at the moment, I really like the mortica styled Queen of disks :D and the dianna Troy lovers card :) ~(reminds me of start trek lol) but I think I might be safe this coming week....

although I had Revelations and donated it to a friend because I didn't like it and then your readings made me want it back!! it's sort of like eating somebody elses chips! they always taste better than your own!

BelovedK

I wanna join, but probably will wait for the next time. I want to pull out my Silicon Dawn :)

Tarot Fairy

The Joie de Vivre Tarot for me next week; can't wait to read with this gorgeous deck!!