To do the course or not!

SkadisPhoenix

So my plan had been to start a magick course and a tarot course at the same time once my room had been completely sorted out.

My room still isn't finished, my housemate needs to help, and I've got about 45 odd christmas cards to make, not including the 6 I did today (they look pretty darned awesome too! ;)). I'm still going to do the magick course, but I've found myself drawing cards, without really thinking about it, did a couple of proper readings too, can't explain it, it just sort of clicked again. I've found myself picturing my tarot deck again, and what I want to create, I've been understanding the meanings behind the cards for the most part.

So do I still do the course, or do I wait until I move (I've been asked to move in with a couple of friends of mine after the New Year, so I don't want to be in the middle of stuff when that is going on... Decisions decisions!

Zephyros

Well, I don't know, but why don't you do a reading about it?:)

Pros, cons, possible outcomes and the like. In any case I've found that the more swamped I am, the better I manage my time. It's only when I have nothing to do that I become hopelessly, chronically late for everything.