Neptune and Uranus Very Close to eachother???

Wee_Gypsy

Neptune and Uranus 12 degrees apart? (On my Birth/Natal Chart)
I don't know, I think I remember hear it being siginifigant in some way? But I may be wrong.....

Is this signifigant?? I don't know much about astrology, I just know the symbols and dates for the signs, and the planets (coorelations, and symbols for them also)-elemental attributes but other than that I don't know much about astrology.
The only reason I know those things is that I learned the basics of the astrology symbols for the tarot and other occult studies...

Here is a link to my natal chart
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58386293@N03/6419307281/in/photostream

I would like to hear peoples intputs about this (out of curiousity it sound interesting) that are are more familiar with astrology, about Neptune and Uranus being so close...or just general comments on my natal chart. Thanks everyone ;)

Wee_Gypsy

MareSaturni

Hi Wee_Gypsy!

I am just a Astrology student, but here's my take.

I looked at your chart, and it seems to be that Uranus and Neptune are not close enough to actually be in a Conjunction - which would be the aspect formed when two planets appear to be very close to each other. Of course, that depends on the max. orb used by the astrologer to determine whether the aspect is a Conjunction or not... the usual is around 10º max. That means that the planets must be less than 10º apart in order to be Conjunct.

Furthermore, Uranus and Neptune are known as 'social' planets, due to their long cycles... they are planets that tend to influence an entire generation. Many astrologer give these planets an individual meaning, but personally I only see these planets as affecting a more individual realm if they make aspects with the ASC, are in the 1st House or if they happen to be particularly strong in the chart due to accidental and essential dignities.

Perhaps one of the more experienced Astrologers here can give you an extra insight, but from my studies, these planets do not appear to be in a Conjunction in your chart, since they are much more than 10º apart. ;)

Besides, I don't see any special relevance between a Uranus and Neptune conjunction, at least not in an individual level... Because these are slow-moving planets, I think that a conjunction between them would last for a while, so it'd have a more generational effect. You can read a very interesting analysis of this aspect here.

I hope this helps! :D

Wee_Gypsy

Hi Wee_Gypsy!

I am just a Astrology student, but here's my take.

I looked at your chart, and it seems to be that Uranus and Neptune are not close enough to actually be in a Conjunction - which would be the aspect formed when two planets appear to be very close to each other. Of course, that depends on the max. orb used by the astrologer to determine whether the aspect is a Conjunction or not... the usual is around 10º max. That means that the planets must be less than 10º apart in order to be Conjunct.

Furthermore, Uranus and Neptune are known as 'social' planets, due to their long cycles... they are planets that tend to influence an entire generation. Many astrologer give these planets an individual meaning, but personally I only see these planets as affecting a more individual realm if they make aspects with the ASC, are in the 1st House or if they happen to be particularly strong in the chart due to accidental and essential dignities.

Perhaps one of the more experienced Astrologers here can give you an extra insight, but from my studies, these planets do not appear to be in a Conjunction in your chart, since they are much more than 10º apart. ;)

Besides, I don't see any special relevance between a Uranus and Neptune conjunction, at least not in an individual level... Because these are slow-moving planets, I think that a conjunction between them would last for a while, so it'd have a more generational effect. You can read a very interesting analysis of this aspect here.

I hope this helps! :D

Yeah that helps,
I was just wondering, usually like I said I just know the basics, and more because of the tarot and esoteric symbolism, I had to do a natal chart for some tarot blogs I was on (Mary K Greers and Christine Payne-Towlers) and studies invoved with them.

I get what you are saying to because I do remember it saying this effects you and your entire generation....ect on the neptune and uranus part, in the description with the star chart. Got ya :)
Thanks for your help,Marina!
Wee_Gypsy :)