meet yer maker:one on one teachings with a twist

natalie kobrapuke

oi. natalie kobrapuke again. i live in nyc and as of such am one of the founders of the occupy wall street protest. i was there the first day and after they broke up the park with a raid, we have all scattered. now more than ever I'm always on the subway or the staten island ferry so i got loads of time on my hands of commute. this is prime time to do readings left and right. i like to shuffle and ask which card has a mega lesson i need to learn for the day. then i read that one. then i shuffle again and ask for a card that can show me how to fix the problem. it works like a charm. give it a try. i love this forum yo. tarot for life

nisaba

I always have decks with me, and I'm not shy about using them in public and/or as time-fillers when I'm waiting on something.

I aslso have business cards with me at all times. If people ask, instead of reading for them there, I give them a card - it's more professional to read for them in a proper place on a proper table. I also leave cards wherever I go - recently I went to a hospital to donate blood (no, I'm not sick, only generous), and I was there before the blood unit opened. So I spent some time in the hospital cafeteria hydrating (something the blood unit likes to know you've done) and playing with a deck I had on me. When I got up from my table, I left a business card there. Not long afterwards, a woman rang the venue where I read publicly, and booked an appointment with me. She got the reading she needed to have, and I got income. Win-win!

SunChariot

oi. natalie kobrapuke again. i live in nyc and as of such am one of the founders of the occupy wall street protest. i was there the first day and after they broke up the park with a raid, we have all scattered. now more than ever I'm always on the subway or the staten island ferry so i got loads of time on my hands of commute. this is prime time to do readings left and right. i like to shuffle and ask which card has a mega lesson i need to learn for the day. then i read that one. then i shuffle again and ask for a card that can show me how to fix the problem. it works like a charm. give it a try. i love this forum yo. tarot for life

I really like this method and I am going to try it. But what struck me is that not all mega lessons in life are problems. Something can be a huge life lesson for us but at the same time be a good and positive thing. But I see where you are doing with your idea and I am looking forward to trying it.:grin:

Babs