Getting burnt out at work - need crystal advice.

Labhraín

Today I came across this thread which deals with Aries tendencies: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=122552 and one about confidence when dealing with difficult people or situations that just get you down right irritated: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=80048

They both seem to sort of address in on way or another my issue: irritability in the workplace. I'm not just talking about shaky self-confidence or protection from negative energies (I have posted similar threads about that and got some great input back). I mean I just seem to have a low threshold for irritations in the workplace and I wanted to see if these threads could be combined and updated.

I had an awful day yesterday, on top of one last week, and yesterday I was wearing my moonstone ring, but I don't think it did anything.

I am looking for crystal recommendations for these issues. Confidence and keeping calm are key, but also is the ability to not have one's feather's ruffled but anything that gets thrown at you. I am easily irritated and the tiniest thing gets to me and sometimes it's hard to hide annoyance in your behavior and voice, especially when you are just having a rotten day, which we all have from time to time.

I guess what it all simmers down to is sensitivity to irritation. I love moonstone, but obviously it did not work, so what else can I try? I don't have a desk of my own so I can't have crystal chunks or wands: it has to be something that I can wear. I also own an aquamarine ring, but I don't think I have worn it enough to be able to see if it is effective. I seem to remember wearing it on bad days and I don't know if it was effective in blocking all that stuff.

What crystals are effective in this regard?

Hemera

I also own an aquamarine ring, but I don't think I have worn it enough to be able to see if it is effective. I seem to remember wearing it on bad days and I don't know if it was effective in blocking all that stuff.

What crystals are effective in this regard?
I´m sorry to hear you are having a difficult time at work..
I always seem to be talking about aquamarines but I have found them effective for so many things.. I think in a situation like this I´d probably use something that would strengthen their energy, though. Just aquamarine on it´s own might not be potent enough? It would need something more focused and more powerful to help it work perhaps? I don´t really know what that could be? Diamonds would be nice - and especially for an Aries- but a bit pricey..Hmm..

Another thing that I often use to soothe and mellow my energies (I´m an Aries as well!!) is pearls. If I´m very irritated I often choose to wear pearls. I have a ring and also several pearl necklaces (inexpensive ones) and their smooth cool energy against my skin seems to do wonders.

btw: I have been thinking it would be really great to have a whole thread for pearls. They are not crystals but they come close enough, right?

Labhraín

I´m sorry to hear you are having a difficult time at work..
I always seem to be talking about aquamarines but I have found them effective for so many things.. I think in a situation like this I´d probably use something that would strengthen their energy, though. Just aquamarine on it´s own might not be potent enough? It would need something more focused and more powerful to help it work perhaps? I don´t really know what that could be? Diamonds would be nice - and especially for an Aries- but a bit pricey..Hmm..

Another thing that I often use to soothe and mellow my energies (I´m an Aries as well!!) is pearls. If I´m very irritated I often choose to wear pearls. I have a ring and also several pearl necklaces (inexpensive ones) and their smooth cool energy against my skin seems to do wonders.

btw: I have been thinking it would be really great to have a whole thread for pearls. They are not crystals but they come close enough, right?

Thank you Hemera for the suggestions. Yes, I think a thread on pearls would be nice. I actually am not an Aries, but a Leo, although the character traits in that thread certainly applied to me! ;) Maybe Black Tourmlaine (schorl) would pair well with the aquamarine? I have been looking at the tourmaline, but I am not sure about it. I only own one tiny chip that I keep next to the computer. I don't own any in jewelry.

Would a light stone need to pair with a dark stone? In that case, moonstone would need to be paired with something. Others suggested tiger eye as a useful stone for this sort of topic, but I just can't wear that. I have a small tumbled stone but I do not like it at all in jewelry.

Hemera

Others suggested tiger eye as a useful stone for this sort of topic, but I just can't wear that. I have a small tumbled stone but I do not like it at all in jewelry.
I don´t much like Tiger´s Eye either but I have no clue why.. I think a lot about crystals is very intuitive and individual -and trial and error is our best guide. Things that work for some do not work for others.

cardlady22

Hmmm. Do you have any of these Buffer types:

apatite
variscite
purpurite
turquoise

Maybe a Harmonizer?

howlite
jade
rhodonite

Labhraín

Hmmm. Do you have any of these Buffer types:

apatite
variscite
purpurite
turquoise

Maybe a Harmonizer?

howlite
jade
rhodonite

Out of those, I only have turquoise. I like turquoise to a degree: I have a few pieces of it, and I like those pieces, but generally it's not one I go for.