Deck of the week sign up group - Happy new year! - week 22 - 31st Dec - 4th Jan 2012

NikkiB

Hi there

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks - each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone welcome please do join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. chat away about your deck, how your finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=162344

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2991510&posted=1#post2991510
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

Participants

1. NikkiB - The Wheel of the Year Tarot and Gaia Oracle
2. AJ - Tarot de Paris, J. Philip Thomas
3. Elendil - Golden Tarot of Klimt
4. Bodhiseed - Rosetta Tarot, the Ascension to Paradise: The Transcendent Power of the Bird Kingdom Oracle
5. Flaxen - Rosetta Tarot and Oracle X
6. VGimlet - Tarot of the Master (LS) and the Tarot Bagong Sining
7. Mi-Shell - Pagan Tarot
8. Chiska -Tarot of the cat people
9. Annabel398 - Shakespeare oracle
10. Cat* - Songs for the journey home

AJ

Tarot de Paris, J. Philip Thomas

Elendil

Golden Tarot of Klimt

:)

BodhiSeed

I'll be taking the Rosetta Tarot for its first spin, as well as the Ascension to Paradise: The Transcendent Power of the Bird Kingdom Oracle (got both for holiday presents :D).

Elendil

I'll be taking the Rosetta Tarot for its first spin.

I bought this deck as a Christmas present for myself :)
I will follow your explorations with interest.

E.

Flaxen

I'll be taking the Rosetta Tarot for its first spin.

In that case, I am decided. I will use use the Rosetta next week too - it would be nice to have company. That's if you don't mind. :)

BodhiSeed

In that case, I am decided. I will use use the Rosetta next week too - it would be nice to have company. That's if you don't mind. :)

Cool!:thumbsup:

NikkiB

I'll be taking the Rosetta Tarot for its first spin, as well as the Ascension to Paradise: The Transcendent Power of the Bird Kingdom Oracle (got both for holiday presents :D).

:laugh: err and your definition of DECK of the week is... a deck :party: hahahahaha!

VGimlet

This week - first week of the new year - I'll be using Tarot of the Master (LS) and the Tarot Bagong Sining.