PDA

View Full Version : Attaching cards to a reading

MoiraKarin
08-01-2012, 01:06
Can someone please explain how to make the cards drawn ,visible through an attatment of the picture made of the cards, when i like to add this for clarification with the reading??

Sulis
08-01-2012, 01:20
You have to be a forum subscriber to add attachments to your posts.
You could always upload the image to an image hosting site though like Photobucket or Image Shack and then link to the image there.

annabel398
08-01-2012, 01:40
I have mastered attachments (my reason for subscribing!) but I have seen posts where an image is actually embedded--I.e., showing as a picture, not a link-- and would love to know how to do that...

Stormdancer
08-01-2012, 01:47
I have mastered attachments (my reason for subscribing!) but I have seen posts where an image is actually embedded--I.e., showing as a picture, not a link-- and would love to know how to do that...I think you can only do that in certain forums...maybe the game ones, and Historical too, I think.

Sulis
08-01-2012, 02:30
I think you can only do that in certain forums...maybe the game ones, and Historical too, I think.

Yes, that's right :).

annabel398
08-01-2012, 02:32
Okay but how do you do it?

gregory
08-01-2012, 02:37
Okay but how do you do it?

If you are in a forum that allows it, you use img tags (see the bbcode help at the bottom of the page.) As far as I recall, no reading or tarot cards/use forums do; it is mostly in history.

Emily
17-01-2012, 19:33
I'm trying out photobucket

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u500/Emily2012x/2f3ace51.jpg

Not sure if this is going to work

Emily
17-01-2012, 19:35
Try another one

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u500/Emily2012x/c363ac6c.jpg

Ok I think I have this. :)

That is my dog LOL

tarotbear
18-01-2012, 02:58
Both photobuckets worked for me!

MoiraKarin
18-01-2012, 03:59
I have seen people attatch the cards they draw from a reading and attatched this to the reading...

These links put here are from internet . I still do not understand how i do this with my readings. i see people do this for example in the reading circles ..
it still makes me wonder how :(

Emily
18-01-2012, 04:13
I have seen people attatch the cards they draw from a reading and attatched this to the reading...

These links put here are from internet . I still do not understand how i do this with my readings. i see people do this for example in the reading circles ..
it still makes me wonder how :(

You can attach pics to the reading if you subscribe. I've not subscribed again yet so until I do, this photobucket seems to be OK.

Thanks tarotbear, I was hoping it wasn't just me That could see them. LOL

MoiraKarin
18-01-2012, 04:55
You can attach pics to the reading if you subscribe. I've not subscribed again yet so until I do, this photobucket seems to be OK.

Thanks tarotbear, I was hoping it wasn't just me That could see them. LOL

Subscribe to what , the reading circle??
i have done this and tried obviously :)

Sulis
18-01-2012, 05:05
Subscribe to the forum.
There are forum members (you're one of those) and then there are forum subscribers - they have paid a little bit of money and they get access to extra forums, competitions, custom avatars, the ability to add attachments to your posts etc.
Click the Upgrade button at the top of the screen to see how to do it and what you get for your money - it's well worth it and you have the added knowledge that you're helping to keep this excellent forum going.

Here's the link: Upgrade (click) (http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/forum/subscribe_details.shtml)

MoiraKarin
18-01-2012, 07:24
Subscribe to the forum.
There are forum members (you're one of those) and then there are forum subscribers - they have paid a little bit of money and they get access to extra forums, competitions, custom avatars, the ability to add attachments to your posts etc.
Click the Upgrade button at the top of the screen to see how to do it and what you get for your money - it's well worth it and you have the added knowledge that you're helping to keep this excellent forum going.

Here's the link: Upgrade (click) (http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/forum/subscribe_details.shtml)

Now i get it.. Ok thank you for the info Sulis. I Will give this a thought and see if this possible for me.

I almost suspected something like this :D