Deck of the week sign up group - week 24 - 14th -21st Jan 2011

NikkiB

Hi there

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks - each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone welcome please do join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. chat away about your deck, how your finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=162344

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3007757&posted=1#post3007757
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

Participants

1. NikkiB - Golden tarot Kat Black
2. Desertrat - Lo Scarabeo Tarot
3. AJ - Lo Scarabeo Tarot - The Classic Tarot
4. Aurarcana - Tarot of the silicon dawn
5. Chiska - Le Petit Cartomancien
6. VGimlet - Tarot in the Land of Mysterium
7. Elendil - CBD Tarot de Marseille
8. Flaxen - Tarot du Roy Nissanka
9. Jema - Shinning Tribe
10. MoiraKarin - Revelations Tarot
11. Tarot Fairy - Mystical Lenormand
12. Bodhiseed - Ship of Fools Tarot paired with the Wisdom of the Four Winds this week
13. Cat - Tarot of Northern Shadows
14. Mi-Shell - Wheel of change
15. Emily - Tarot of the Pagan cats

desertrat

Lo Scarabeo Tarot deck this week for me :)

AJ

Lo Scarabeo The Classic Tarot

strings of life

I've been without a computer at home for weeks [sigh] but am back now.

I'm in with Tarot of the Silicon Dawn.

I just got it yesterday and adore it. I can already tell that it will be a favorite reading deck due to it's dark, quirky charm.

I am only using 78 of the cards and am going to come up with a use for the others (maybe ask the quarent to choose a card as how they see themselves; not quite like a significator, but I'm not worrying about using them yet).

Chiska

*kicking and screaming all the way*

Yes, www.random.org is being a pill. I have drawn Le Petit Cartomancien.

I will keep an open mind. But I am still stinging from my last foray into the realm of Lenormand. Though, technically, this isn't really Lenormand. But STILL!

VGimlet

Tarot in the Land of Mysterium for me this coming week.

Elendil

CBD Tarot de Marseille this week.

I have no clear idea at all where readings with this deck will go since I intend to use it without any pre-conceived card meanings.

Flaxen

Tarot du Roy Nissanka for me.

jema

Shining tribe

Gonna tear myself away from the Rosetta (such a lovely lovely deck, so comfortable and gives me amazing dreams too) and will also finish up a few readings I promised before all the chaos in my life (a young relative just passed away in cancer)
(Random org picked the DaVinci for me (the one with DaVincis own art))
ok strike that, Shining tribe been calling out for me.

MoiraKarin

I will be uisng the revelation tarot this week. I have seen some very intresting spreads i love to do:)