Ways Tarot can help you be prosperous

SunChariot

Here is my question for you today. Well maybe more than one question. :grin:

I was thinking on this, how Tarot can make you prosperous. So I guess the first question is what does it mean to be prosperous. One can prosper in many ways, definteily not just monetarily. We can prosper spiritually for example. And in all kinds of other ways.

So I was wondering what you all thought on this, in which areas and how can Tarot help you to prosper/be prosperous in your lives. Or in which ways has it already done so in your life?

Babs

Amanda

There have been 5-10 instances in my 10 years where I have read the cards for myself and it really, truly, and deeply felt right. And it was like having an intimate conversation with my soul, where I believe I actually helped myself. It's so, so hard to read for oneself and not be too harsh or too easy... so when those times have occurred that were truly honest, I have felt "prosperous".

RunningWild

With story telling. One card can send me off on a creative binge on a good day and I'll write and write. It leaves me with that prosperous feeling.

nisaba

I'm prosperous. In monetary terms I'm as broke as, but I have a rich, full inner life.

Tarot can warn you when it's a really, really *bad* idea to invest heavily in that too-good-to-be-true, once-only-offer.

Tarot can give guidance about modifying your behaviour in the workplace.

That is, if money is your personal prosperity. I've had heaps of money in the past, and had a personal life that was perfectly miserable at the same time. Now my situation is reversed, and you know, I think I prefer it this way!

(surely there should be slome happy medium)

Chronata

I guess for me, it's mostly pretty literal...I prosper when I can create a deck that people want to pay me for. That's prosperity for my bank account.

But I also feel prosperous and blessed every single time I get a note from someone who tells me how much they enjoy one of my creations...that's prosperity for my soul.

The same thing occurs in using my reading talents....I am prosperous when I can do readings for others. (and prosperous in a different way, if they pay me for that reading!)

Sophie

Good question - and one I'm also looking at these days :)

Here are just a few ideas:

Tarot can help us make a decision that will enhance our prosperity in whatever area of life we need to manifest it.

It can also warn us to avoid certain actions/people/decisions that will undermine our prosperity.

At a deeper level, working with tarot over a period of time can help our inner sense of prosperity - to rid ourselves of the poverty mentality.

At a superficial level, a good tarot business can make us, if not rich, at least comfortably able to pay our way.

Tarot can help us take step by step actions towards prosperity, in whatever way we conceive of it.

Tarot cards can be used as focus for manifestation in prosperity spells, or focus for contemplation in meditations on prosperity.

Tarot can tell us - if we care to hear it - just how we are sabotaging our own prosperity.