For those in NYC, Pearl River store...

Tiddles

The upstairs home area (the one that is next door to the main store), has really low prices on crystals and I think they're nice and pretty. They have amethyst clusters that are about 2 inches long by 1 inch wide, by about 3/4" high for $1, and citrine clusters (smaller) for $1.29! I also got some agate stones for $1, a selenite cube for $1, and a great selenite tower/castle for 6.50. Never saw any of the New Age stores with these prices. Also I bought a 7" clear crystal ball for $35. Now, it's the clear kind, but I have been pricing them and never saw a price even close to being this low before. Has a great crytal stand too- both are very heavy. I had been eyeing a 3" one for $30 somewhere else, I'm SOOOO glad I never got that one. Won't be scrying with it, just bought because I love the look.

Hemera

Wow...drool...so the next thing for me would be to save for an airline ticket to NYC..sigh...

dicey

I agree with you, Hemera.... I have to buy kilos of stones to make the trip worth it.

But the prices are sooo cheap. I can't have anything here for less than $2, unless I settle for stone dust. lol

Tiddles

Well, I do think that crystal snobs (nothing wrong with being that) would think that the quality of the amethyst clusters is low, but most of the amethyst clusters I've seen are selling for a price I'm not willing to pay, so these are the only ones I'll be getting. They don't have the biggest collection, but they have a few I've never seen before. I had a great dream of a fantastic crystal display that was very focused on symmetry, so I'm going to be looking for mates to all my crystals now and do a display of them on my windowsill.

PS- am I the only person who remembers the Sleestak's crystal control panel on the Land of the Lost? I was fascinated by it. No good pics of it online unfortunately.

sfaithj

Well, I do think that crystal snobs (nothing wrong with being that) would think that the quality of the amethyst clusters is low, but most of the amethyst clusters I've seen are selling for a price I'm not willing to pay, so these are the only ones I'll be getting. They don't have the biggest collection, but they have a few I've never seen before. I had a great dream of a fantastic crystal display that was very focused on symmetry, so I'm going to be looking for mates to all my crystals now and do a display of them on my windowsill.

PS- am I the only person who remembers the Sleestak's crystal control panel on the Land of the Lost? I was fascinated by it. No good pics of it online unfortunately.

yeah i'd question the quality of the crystals, for those cheap prices.