Messenger Oracle

dreamsofgaia

Thank you, Tanjamuse. I cannot wait either. It feels like forever since I finished the deck, but it's only been about six months.

The deck is due for release in March. I will be setting up a pre-order page in the next week or so.

Red_Ocean

Thank you, Tanjamuse. I cannot wait either. It feels like forever since I finished the deck, but it's only been about six months.

The deck is due for release in March. I will be setting up a pre-order page in the next week or so.

How much will you be selling the messenger oracle through your page for Ravynne Phelan?

Belinda2

very pretty cards I hate to think what the shipping is outside of the United States

faunabay

very pretty cards I hate to think what the shipping is outside of the United States

Well what we've done in the past is get together one big order and have them all shipped to one address here in the US. Sometimes (not always) but sometimes it's cheaper than way even with the extra shipping to each person once they get to the US. We could do some checking if some of you would want to do this. Because I WANT this deck too!!! LOL

belindasue

Well what we've done in the past is get together one big order and have them all shipped to one address here in the US. Sometimes (not always) but sometimes it's cheaper than way even with the extra shipping to each person once they get to the US. We could do some checking if some of you would want to do this. Because I WANT this deck too!!! LOL

Hi I might be interested in doing that but first I would need to know what the price of the deck will be it, on the website it does not seem to be stated anywhere?

dreamsofgaia

Hi everyone,

It will be selling for AU$30.00 approximately. I am yet to put up the new order page but will have it online this week. (I do all of my own webwork and it takes a backseat to painting sometimes). Shipping from Australia to the US for a deck of cards is usually around $17.00 ... It will, however, also be available on Amazon.com within a short time of its release.

Tanjamuse

What about shipping to Denmark?

I also can't wait for your Tarot deck, following your progress on facebook :)

dreamsofgaia

:) ... I just added a new card artwork today over at facebook :)

As for shipping, it will cost about $20.00 AU to Denmark for shipping.

Tanjamuse

I know :)

You do amazing work :)

I also have your Mythic Oracle and Oracle of the Dragonfae.