Can unconscious burning desire of other influence reading, done by others??

MoiraKarin

I was wondering .I have found someone I really like.. Really really like. She tells me that she is not interested to make a long story short. Intuitively I feel she is either denying though I think rather hiding her feelings for me, I do think she loves me, and the cards I read and others for me seems to agree with me.

As I do not like to live my hopes up for something that was never meant to be I thought I raise up some doubts concerning the outcome from the cards.

Is it possible that my love for her is so strong that I unconsciously influences the outcome done by others as well like on this forum??
Even if I ask for a general and the cards refer to this relationship anyway??

gregory

I would say - unquestionably yes, in that we all very often see what we hope to see in the cards.

I'd ask someone else - ideally someone you don't know - to read for you, if you want an unbiased view (not me, please ! I don't read on other people's feelings, only the feelings of my sitter !! - another thing I feel may be colouring this. The cards can't - IMHO - always see things about someone who is not involved in the reading and who has not agreed to have their feelings examined by the cards. That's third-party reading, and I personally see it as intrusive and for ME it's a no-no.)

But I'd also recommend being open to accepting that she - simply isn't interested. That she actually knows her own mind. Why not read on how you can move on from the fact that she has actually told you she isn't interested, and how you can get past that FACT.

Kosjitov

A full resounding "yes". Yes, we can influence the cards or have a tendency to see what we *want* in the cards vs what is actually there when it comes to our own business. If someone has told you verbally that they are not interested, then I would take it at face value and say that they are giving you the most honest answer for their *current position*. Of course, I'm an optimist at the moment and would say "in the future, things could change..." I'd also put forth that maybe you're destined for a "different kind of love" as it's been said to me. *shrug* Just possible thoughts.

MoiraKarin

A full resounding "yes". Yes, we can influence the cards or have a tendency to see what we *want* in the cards vs what is actually there when it comes to our own business. If someone has told you verbally that they are not interested, then I would take it at face value and say that they are giving you the most honest answer for their *current position*. Of course, I'm an optimist at the moment and would say "in the future, things could change..." I'd also put forth that maybe you're destined for a "different kind of love" as it's been said to me. *shrug* Just possible thoughts.

i do know that i can ifluence my own reading. That's why i prefere not to.
But if i do a reading exchange with others and just give them a general, So no focus on love i still get her into a reading done by others who do not know her or let alone know something about the history of the relationship we have had..

I do embrace the fact that she is not interested or ready at this moment. If i or others would pick up, without me asking, our history and reveal promise then this makes it rather confusing
Sometimes i ask for specific focus..My oppinion is that we all influence eachother consciously or not and even contact others consiously or not without their intend..

I would not even hold on to hope if i would feel someone just is not interested in me as a person ( she is, but not in a relationship).

Thus: If i asked you to do a love reading (assuming that i would)about our potentials can i unconsciously still influemce your reading and get the outcome which offers hope. If her feeling were asked for..

Nice te hear from you again btw!!

MoiraKarin

But I'd also recommend being open to accepting that she - simply isn't interested. That she actually knows her own mind. Why not read on how you can move on from the fact that she has actually told you she isn't interested, and how you can get past that FACT.

I already did this and i got the advice to " hold on and not give up on hope and that she still is into much adversity from previous relationships, " in short.
To be honest i was not the one who was hopeful at all i doubted my intuition.So my intuition and the tarot fired up this burning desire

. Somehow i feel i might be getting tricked somehow..

triple_entendre

Is it possible that my love for her is so strong that I unconsciously influence the outcome done by others as well like on this forum??
As Gregory said, most readers on this forum would be both unbiased and have their own influence on their cards, even more than you. So, if you still hear what you most want from readers who are supposed to be unbiased, it could be that both are making jumps to conclusions. For example...

The Two of Cups? Not necessarily a romantic relationship, it's just the first meaning that springs to mind. That court card? Could indicate somebody else, like a family member of the same astrological sign come to reconcile after an old fight.

The cards don't change, but if the reader's intuition is foggy because they don't know you well, so they give general interpretations, and then you take it as "court card represents the person I love, and the two of cups means she loves me back" then... that's what happens.

And if your intuition were right, you still have to remember that people are complicated. She must have very good reasons to deny her feelings-- maybe she predicts personality differences that will be too much work for her to accept, or she has ambitions that you might distract her from, or she has a painful past that will be too much work for you to cope with and if you don't make the full effort all the time then it will hurt her. Maybe she has no privacy, or time, or money, to contribute to that kind of relationship right now. Even if the feelings are there, feelings are not the only way to decide. Maybe she thinks you're sexy, but senses that your desire for her has become entitlement, like "I know better than you about what you want" and she can't live with that. Or maybe you have no common interests.

If you think that she's "playing hard to get" well, I would tell her to shove her face in a pigpen, and go look for somebody to love who is straightforward and honest and mature and doesn't play games like that!

Kosjitov

I still think so Moira. Good to see you too :)

tarotcognito

This.
I would say - unquestionably yes, in that we all very often see what we hope to see in the cards.

I'd ask someone else - ideally someone you don't know - to read for you, if you want an unbiased view (not me, please ! I don't read on other people's feelings, only the feelings of my sitter !! - another thing I feel may be colouring this. The cards can't - IMHO - always see things about someone who is not involved in the reading and who has not agreed to have their feelings examined by the cards. That's third-party reading, and I personally see it as intrusive and for ME it's a no-no.)

gregory

I already did this and i got the advice to " hold on and not give up on hope and that she still is into much adversity from previous relationships, " in short.
To be honest i was not the one who was hopeful at all i doubted my intuition.So my intuition and the tarot fired up this burning desire

Somehow i feel i might be getting tricked somehow..

I think it is your own desires that are tricking you. Seriously. You want it too much. And it is beginning to sound a little obsessive; even here, where people are saying yes, the cards can reflect what you want and give false hope as a result - you seem to be in denial ! - Let go, get on with living and if she is really interested, she can get in touch with YOU when the time is right - if that ever comes to pass !

You have nothing to lose by doing that - and a life to regain :)

ETA - why do you call it UNCONSCIOUS burning desire ? It sounds pretty conscious to me :D

MoiraKarin

I think it is your own desires that are tricking you. Seriously. You want it too much. And it is beginning to sound a little obsessive; even here, where people are saying yes, the cards can reflect what you want and give false hope as a result - you seem to be in denial ! - Let go, get on with living and if she is really interested, she can get in touch with YOU when the time is right - if that ever comes to pass !

You have nothing to lose by doing that - and a life to regain :)

ETA - why do you call it UNCONSCIOUS burning desire ? It sounds pretty conscious to me :D

ok, but how does it work when others are reading for you. How can i influence what she thinks through others? Is it what i think unconsciously of what she thinks that others pick up.
i do not understand that part. You are right i want it too much but i do question my believes... Got me confused here. Isn' it believes that create reality.

What is the sense of doing a reading if it is my desire that dictates it. I honestly want the truth and not what i wish for.
So it is not possible to get a reading in which you desire a genuine outcome??
I do like a serious accurate outcome.

But seriously, what am i denying ??
The desire is conscioues for sure :D I mean if somebody reads for me i am not consciously remote viewing my desires to others so they then pick my unconscious burning desire

I appreciate your FB alot btw to be clear i do not like to hold on to something that should not happen..I like to find support of to do not trust my intuition and the card..

Cards pick up the sub consious part right? Isn't it that believes could create outcome of a reading. I wanted to do tarot in the first place so that i was hopping that i was wrong of what i sensed, so that i could let it go.

What can i trust ?

I do want the truth to come forth not my desires. I was always hoping for the truth, thats why i got hooked :D on tarot in the first place...

Just an illusion i need to let go :(