Oracle-X anyone?

martyn_uk

I really think this deck is underrated so would love it if other users of the deck could get together on here and maybe form a study group!

I know it's a relatively new deck and don't think it gets the recognition it deserves.I've had some scarily accurate answers from mine today and wonder if anyone else has too.

Flaxen

I like this deck a lot. I used it fairly recently on my blog and it always had something relevant to say. I love the fact that the images can be used so intuitively. :) A study group would be interesting.

martyn_uk

I like this deck a lot. I used it fairly recently on my blog and it always had something relevant to say. I love the fact that the images can be used so intuitively. :) A study group would be interesting.

I think so too ;) the images are very intuitive so I don't think it will be difficult to learn for beginners either..I'm just off to have a nosey at your blog ;)

GryffinSong

I used this deck in an exchange fairly recently and it went very well. I love the deck, and would definately be willing to participate in a study group as time allowed.

PsychicLord

There is a thread in the Study Group section for Oracle-X.; although, it has not been used for nearly a year.

I am very happy to participate (if required), and share my thoughts, and deeper meanings that can be obtained from this deck.

As a matter of interest I am just designing the artwork around the 'tightrope' card which will appear in the future. It would be also good to discuss the upcoming new cards to see which ones folk would like to see published first.

David.

martyn_uk

I used this deck in an exchange fairly recently and it went very well. I love the deck, and would definately be willing to participate in a study group as time allowed.

That's great! I'll make a list post to see who's up for the group.

martyn_uk

There is a thread in the Study Group section for Oracle-X.; although, it has not been used for nearly a year.

I am very happy to participate (if required), and share my thoughts, and deeper meanings that can be obtained from this deck.

As a matter of interest I am just designing the artwork around the 'tightrope' card which will appear in the future. It would be also good to discuss the upcoming new cards to see which ones folk would like to see published first.

David.

David, the deck is amazing...it's very insightful and straight to the point.I personally would really be interested in finding the deeper meanings to the cards.
I ordered some add-on cards last night ;)

Martyn

GryffinSong

Since there's already a study thread for it, let's just dive right in. :)

GryffinSong

I took a look at the existing "study" and it doesn't have an organization to it. In other words, no individual threads for each card like in other studies. And it looked like it was started by the designer for feedback and discussion for folks who were involved with pre-release "field testing". I think we should expand the study group, like the tarot study groups, and any member who wants to can start a thread for any/all of the cards. This can then be indexed so future folks can easily find them. If we do it all in one thread we're dooming future members to read pages and pages to get to whatever card they're interested, without any guarantee that the card is actually discussed. In fact, I think the best was would be to create a new index thread and the existing feedback thread can be one of the pointers in the index.

What do you guys think?

PsychicLord

That sounds a good idea, a very good idea in fact.

Maybe you would like to volunteer to help ensure we keep to a nice tidy standard. After all if all the current planned cards are published, it will have [perhaps] the largest, numerically speaking, card count.

What do you folk think of grouping the cards by 'series'?
Within cards, via card identifier (e.g. 123 - Friend; 808 - Abandon; etc.)