the sorceress in my dream

Borealis

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if any of you had an idea from what deck my vision could belong.
I had a dream the other night where I did a 4 cards' spread and I remember the last card I've picked was one of a sorceress veiled in black and purple. I can't recall the image precisely now but it was a major card of a deck I don't own. (I have the Thoth tarot, the Hermetic black and white tarot and the Necronomicon tarot from D.Tyson).

A sorceress card that could be an alternative to the magus, the high priestess or the imperatrix --- does it ring a bell to you?

Thanks in advance if you know where I could find it! ^^

MareSaturni

Hi Borealis!

Welcome to AT!

For some reason, the card that popped into my mind was the High Priestess of the Titania's Star Tarot. You can see a picture of this card here - it's the third card in the top row, from left to right.

It does not have much black, but she's veiled in purple... in fact, the whole card it purple...

I hope others will give us more insight. :) There are so many deck I do not know...

Borealis

Hey there!

Thanks a lot for your reply!
It's funny 'cause I watched this tarot the exact day I posted my question ^^
But i don't think it's quite what I'm lookin' for as there was more depth in the one in my dream. She was veiled in a purple and deep blue garment which could remind a nebula.
Anyway, thansk again to you and if anyone got an idea of a deck which includes a SORCERESS card, let me know!!!