Buying single Tarot cards

NæturVindur

I have a friend who has recently discovered that her deck (thoth tarot) is missing its three of swords (making the deck VERY upset with everyone). Does anyone here know of any way to find and buy individual tarot card?

NorthernTigress

If a deck is still in production, you can sometimes contact the publisher and ask for a replacement card. I've never had to do it myself, but I've heard some others here on the forum did it successfully. You can also check out the Lost and Found Singles Bar here in the forum itself.

Le Fanu

I have a friend who has recently discovered that her deck (thoth tarot) is missing its three of swords (making the deck VERY upset with everyone). Does anyone here know of any way to find and buy individual tarot card?
I had a Thoth deck missing a card. I bought it new in a shop and it had been opened but looked complete (I didn't count). Only later did I notice it was missing a card. I wrote to AG Muller and they were very helpful. They sent me a replacement (but they sent the wrong size!) So I wrote again; they apologised and sent me the right one.

Go to AG Muller's website and look for "contact us."

Bhavana

Check to see if it her particular deck is still in print -
then email the publisher. I have done it several times, most publishers are happy to help you.