white moonstone and delusions

sfaithj

Judy Hall's new "101 Power Crystals" is the first crystal book I've read that says that white moonstone can cause delusions (versus blue moonstone that can, supposedly, help with intuition and psychic ability). Have you all had this experience with white moonstone? Honestly, I'm beginning to think that Judy Hall is getting to be a bit off her rocker in her old age.

Hiding in Shadows

Perhaps she is allergic to moonstone? I have no moonstone that causes delusions. It is suppose to help your intuition, however. I like a few of her books, but not really a fan otherwise. I think she's stretching it a bit here myself.

sfaithj

Perhaps she is allergic to moonstone? I have no moonstone that causes delusions. It is suppose to help your intuition, however. I like a few of her books, but not really a fan otherwise. I think she's stretching it a bit here myself.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks she's off on her analysis of white moonstone. Her new book "101 power stones" has gorgeous photos but some of her claims about various crystals are just bizarre to me. I swear she just makes some stuff up.

Hemera

I think that even though I really like her Crystal Bible it needs to be taken with a grain of salt. The healing properties she lists for some of the crystals are so amazing it´s hilarious.

btw: This delusions and white moonstone thing reminds me of the tarot Moon card. Many books insist the same about the Moon card, don´t they? So maybe that´s where she got it?

214red

i think like a prescription medication must list all the possibilities, i think thats how she works, due dilligence suggests that you list best and worst case senario, it all depends on how you react to the stone.

if your a bit dreamy in general, it might heighten this, so she lists it. how many times have you been playing with stones and you get a big reaction to it, but the next person to touch it doesnt get anything.

Hemera

Yes, that´s true and I quite agree in general..
.I guess I was just thinking that maybe some of the diagnoses in the book could have been left to the Medical profession. Like Parkinson´s and Alzheimer´s etc.

214red

Yes, that´s true and I quite agree in general..
.I guess I was just thinking that maybe some of the diagnoses in the book could have been left to the Medical profession. Like Parkinson´s and Alzheimer´s etc.

i think it depends what you believe, some beleive that everything can be cured without medical intervention, and some beleive you have to go the medical route for some illnesses.

All sorts of healing modalities have various claims, quantum healing and theta as examples that say that everything can be cured without medical intervention (that includes Parkinsons and Alzhemeirs etc). if you believe that all illnesses have a spiritual/soul/energetic cause then you will beleive it all can be cured by healing. even look at people like Deepak chopra and his Quantum healing....and everyone seems to love Chorpa

I personally am open too it, i have seen some amazing things in healing (with or without crystals) and so i think it can heal, but can it in all cases? so why judge, take what works for you and if other stuff doesnt, lets not shoot the messenger.

214red

If anyone did fancy seeing Judy Hall and is in London, she is at Watkins tonight for a talk about her power crystals