The joy of buying a new deck!!

porcupines

I bought a new deck! I've been looking at pictures of cards and waiting for them to strike me. Sometimes that happens and the deck is out of print and costs hundreds of dollars on Amazon. But today, I have acquired a copy of the Wildwood Tarot and am very, very excited to start using it. Its been a long time since I bought a new deck and I wanted to share this news with someone else so here it goes!

Yippeeeeeeeeeee

nikkipeachy

Yay! Wildwood is on it's way here too. I am so excited! I am very drawn to the artwork, the theme resonates with me. I hope we both love it!

porcupines

Yay! Wildwood is on it's way here too. I am so excited! I am very drawn to the artwork, the theme resonates with me. I hope we both love it!

I totally agree with you. Cant wait to receive my deck! :)

Spark-san

Ah, yes! I love this feeling! :)
I just got my newest deck, my Fantastic Menagerie (on a bargain too, so added bonus there!) and I'm still giddy from it.

moonbear

I love the Wildwood tarot. I've had my eye on it for a while because of the theme and beautiful art. It's permanently in my basket at Amazon!
Enjoy your deck when it arrives and may you have both have a long and rich relationship :)

Cassandra022

yes, new decks are nice indeed. i'm happy to have gotten harmonious in today partly just because i've been itching for something to trim xD

VanillaLatte

I'm waiting for my wildwood too, nearly 2 weeks and I've a feeling it'll be arriving anytime soon. Seems like it's a pretty popular deck! ;)

Original Destiny

Have had the Deviant Moon for a few weeks now and I am really pleased with it...I havnt bought a new deck for years....slowly getting to know it

Yineth

Congrats on getting a new deck!

I'll admit I like to buy decks and browse through sites for any "pretty" decks to add to my very small collection (3 decks so far!)

[Semi-weird question: Do anyone like the smell of new decks? Sort of like how some people like the smell of books.

I just received my RWS deck yesterday and I immediately noticed a difference of smell from all my previous decks. It could just be the ink and paper type... But it just smelled different and more enjoyable.]

porcupines

Congrats on getting a new deck!

I'll admit I like to buy decks and browse through sites for any "pretty" decks to add to my very small collection (3 decks so far!)

[Semi-weird question: Do anyone like the smell of new decks? Sort of like how some people like the smell of books.

I just received my RWS deck yesterday and I immediately noticed a difference of smell from all my previous decks. It could just be the ink and paper type... But it just smelled different and more enjoyable.]

YES the smell of a new deck! I know what you're talking about.