Does this make sense...

sun-virgo
asc-sag
moon-scorpio

and with Mars in Virgo

would this mean that the
1st
10th
11th houses are all effected with the Mars transit in Virgo?

(using equal house placements)

Listening to videos on youtube :confused: & :D

dadsnook2000

Perhaps . . .

Perhaps the Sun and Mars (I assume they are not conjoining) in Virgo is most important. The Sag Ascendant would be important only if squaring the Sun or Mars, given the limited amount of information provided. Dave

poivre

Thank you! :D

GAWD I drive myself nuts with astrology...
at the least I have an excuse for being crazy :D

214red

This is a great learning forum, perhaps if you put up the chart details it can help you get some assistance on the mars transits.

Minderwiz

Perhaps the Sun and Mars (I assume they are not conjoining) in Virgo is most important. The Sag Ascendant would be important only if squaring the Sun or Mars, given the limited amount of information provided. Dave

Yes this is the obvious one for your transits.

To answer your question in a little more detail (subject to Dave's caveat about the limited information and indeed to show why more info is necessary):

There are a whole range of House Systems, which produce different results for the same location (though in the case of quadrant systems, these variations are for the cusps of houses, 12, 11, 9, 8, 6, 5, 3 and 2) All quadrant house systems vary with latitude producing increasingly uneven house divisions, the further North or South you travel. Therefore it's very difficult to pronounce on where the divisions of your 11th and 12th houses lie, with a Sagittarius Ascendant.

For simplicity if we used whole sign houses, then Sagittarius is your first, Scorpio your 12th Libra your 11th and Virgo your 10th. Mars in Virgo would square planets in Sagittarius (assuming they are in orb) and sextile those in Scorpio (again assuming they are in orb). There are of course other houses (signs) that Mars would aspect from Virgo, such as oppositions to planets in Pisces or trines to planets in Taurus and Capricorn, plus the square to Gemini and the sextile to Cancer.

Transiting Mars as ruler of your twelfth would arguably have an effect there, each time it aspects a natal planet (or possibly another transiting planet) Mars' travel through the tenth might also be seen as affecting that house, irrespective of any aspect it makes.

As you can see there are a wide range of possible contacts that Mars might make, depending on your natal placements. As 214red, says only a chart will reveal what might be affected.

Now whether you'd notice much from the transit through the tenth, apart from any aspects is debatable and even where there are aspects you might still not notice anything. Not all transits work.

If you want to know more please post your chat

poivre

Thanks!

:confused:

I find that I need a day or two for the info to process
when trying to understand astrology information.
I have to leave it and come back to it.

I'll keep trying...
:)