PDA

View Full Version : Personal happy oil coming

starlightexp
09-02-2012, 23:52
so my very first bottle of REAL Oud (agar wood) oil is to arrive today!! I've been lusting after a bottle for about a decade now but never had the money to afford it. So finally the Borneo Gold Oud is to be here in a few hours .EEEEEKKK Susanne Fischer–Rice, in her book, ‘The Complete Incense Book’, explains: “Agarwood has a balsamic, ambergris, woody, deep fragrance. To experience the many nuances of this unique substance is like a journey on the road to spiritual perfection”

N1ghts0ng
22-02-2012, 14:35
so my very first bottle of REAL Oud (agar wood) oil is to arrive today!! I've been lusting after a bottle for about a decade now but never had the money to afford it. So finally the Borneo Gold Oud is to be here in a few hours .EEEEEKKK Susanne Fischer–Rice, in her book, ‘The Complete Incense Book’, explains: “Agarwood has a balsamic, ambergris, woody, deep fragrance. To experience the many nuances of this unique substance is like a journey on the road to spiritual perfection”

never encountered it myself, but the description of the fragrance makes it sound wonderful!

nikkipeachy
22-02-2012, 14:45
It sounds wonderful! I will definitely have to look into that one...