Deck of the Week ~ Week 28 ~ Feb. 11 - 17

BodhiSeed

I'm assuming NikkiB has her hands full right now, so I thought I'd go ahead and open a thread for this week. (Hope that's okay Nik!:heart:)

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks - each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone welcome please do join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. chat away about your deck, how your finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=162344

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3041109#post3041109

Participants
1. BodhiSeed ~ Transformational Tarot and Fallen Angel Oracle
2. Flaxen ~ Tarot of Pagan Cats
3. MoiraKarin ~ Transformational Tarot
4. Desertrat ~ Gilded Tarot
5. Jema ~ True Love Tarot
6. Asbestos Mango ~ Celtic Tarot
7. GoldenWolf ~ Liber T
8. AJ ~ Mythic Tarot (1st edition)
9. PathWalker ~ Rabbit Tarot (2nd edition)
10. Elendil ~ Crystal Visions Tarot
11. VGimlet ~ Traumzeit Tarot and the "Parfume de Vie" Oracle
12. Kalliope ~ Tarocco delle Vetrate
13. Chiska ~ Rosetta Tarot
14. Herself ~ Touchstone Tarot
15. TreeLeafe ~ Crystal Visions Tarot
16. Cat ~ Silicon Dawn
17. Mi-Shell ~ Minchiate Fiorentine
18. Aurarcana ~ All Hallows Tarot
19. DaisyDragonfly ~ Anna K. Tarot
20. NikkiB ~ Joie de Vivre and Love Pack
21. Nerys ~ Soprafina Tarot
22. Middy1452 ~ Fairy Tale Tarot (Lisa Hunt)

Flaxen

My deck this week (chosen by the random number generator) is Tarot of Pagan Cats. :)

MoiraKarin

have i just inspired you :D ar are we on synchronised

Like i just mentioned in previous thread the transformational tarot for me and maybe another randomly..

desertrat

Gilded Tarot for me.

BodhiSeed

have i just inspired you :D ar are we on synchronised

Like i just mentioned in previous thread the transformational tarot for me and maybe another randomly..
The more the merrier! :D

jema

True Love Tarot

tips from AJ : hide away the minors - and I totally will. Thanks :-D
Seriously how the heck do you read scattered applications on a rather plain background...

BodhiSeed

I just posted some ideas for spread in the reading exchange for this group (see link in post #1). AJ's already looking for a partner to exchange with, but I'm prohibited from exchanging with her due to being able to see inside her brain too well.:p

Asbestos Mango

Celtic Tarot for me this week. I broke it out Wednesday after owning it since last September and never having read with it, so I thought I would get to know it. It's a beautiful deck, and nice to read with in spite of the pips.

GoldenWolf

I will do the Liber T tarot this week. Thanks for starting the thread, BodhiSeed!

AJ

I have the Proverbi Figurati packed up to send on the Jema, so have gotten down the original Sharman-Burke/Greene Mythic Tarot for the week. The Proverbi made me stretch my poor brain cells, time for a little peace.

Famous Last Words it will no doubt bite me in (Y).

The pips on the True Love tarot. Gag me with a spoon. Drum the artists from the club.
Wallpaper with stickers. There is no intent or symbology or love to be drawn from them, truly, nothing but ink and paper and a waste of those.

I read on their website at one point that they are/were under contract to Barnes and Noble books to publish a deck a year. They left the pips on the True Love to 11:00 PM December 31. If it sounds like I'm slagging them I am. What a waste of a beautifully presented set and their talents.