Solar New Moon combined with progressive New Moon

Ronia

214red

I look forward to the answer myself, i have a progressed new moon in jan.

Ronia

Hopefully we'll get some answers. LOL I read it's all about a new chapter and then depending on where it happens. But I'm not much aware of the 11th house, it's very confusing for me and I'm not sure how to interpret this. Especially, combined with the New Moon in my solar revolution this year.

214red

yes i read about it being a big new change which makes sense for me, and it also depends obviously what it relates to depends on which house its in. where is yours?
Mines in my 5th house:)
I also discovered my SR i had been looking at was the wrong year, and when i looked at the right one, most of the transits now are activating my SR.I have uranus conjunct/DC vertex/moon which will be hit my the March new moon.

After a spaced out weird week It was a bit of good news i needed, now i am not dreading the pisces new moon as much!

214red

Hopefully we'll get some answers. LOL I read it's all about a new chapter and then depending on where it happens. But I'm not much aware of the 11th house, it's very confusing for me and I'm not sure how to interpret this. Especially, combined with the New Moon in my solar revolution this year.

i might be asking a dumb q, but where is the new moon in your SR is it a different place then the progressed one?

I would assume that the SR one would be a new start but more for the year, and the progressed one is for the next 27 or so years? I looked up and i had a progressed new moon when i was 7, i looked up what happened at that time and it was a big change, so am interested to see what this bring.

11th house is groups, associations, political alliances, hopes and wishes (thats all i can think of at the moment). also the aspects would show more about it, and who rules it?

Ronia

Your slow planets in the progressive chart won't move much during your life is this what you saw or are you having a Jupiter return this year? In the progressive chart only the fast ones move fast enough to notice.

My SR New Moon is in the 9th (where my natal Sun is) in Scorpio but my natal Sun there is in exact conjunction with Uranus which explains my restlessness I guess. In the SR there is another conjunction - Venue+Mercury are conjuncting North Node in the 10th (others, contracts, career?), the SR Ascendant is in Libra (relationships, other people, contracts), and the SR MC (others again) is right on the natal conjunction MOon+Saturn in the 7th house. SR Jupiter is in the SR 7th house, SR Mars in the natal 7th. And on top of that SR North Node is conjunct natal neptune too. My Neptune gets tons of hits this year and I don't know what to see there. Overall, it looks like a year focused on the others but I can't pinpoint events and that's what bothers me.

Progressive New Moon falls in the 11th in Sagittarius on natal Neptune which makes a trine with natal Saturn in the 7th. New Moon is also conjunct progressive Mercury. Progressive Ascendant is in Pisces (ruled by Neptune) in the 2nd house but progressive descendant is in wide conjunction with natal Venus in the 8th... I need to figure out how to see events.

214red

Your slow planets in the progressive chart won't move much during your life is this what you saw or are you having a Jupiter return this year? In the progressive chart only the fast ones move fast enough to notice.

My SR New Moon is in the 9th (where my natal Sun is) in Scorpio but my natal Sun there is in exact conjunction with Uranus which explains my restlessness I guess. In the SR there is another conjunction - Venue+Mercury are conjuncting North Node in the 10th (others, contracts, career?), the SR Ascendant is in Libra (relationships, other people, contracts), and the SR MC (others again) is right on the natal conjunction MOon+Saturn in the 7th house. SR Jupiter is in the SR 7th house, SR Mars in the natal 7th. Overall, it looks like a year focused on the others but I can't pinpoint events and that's what bother me.

Progressive New Moon falls in the 11th in Sagittarius on natal Neptune which makes a trine with natal Saturn in the 7th. New Moon is also conjunct progressive Mercury. Progressive Ascendant is in Pisces (ruled by Neptune) in the 2nd house but progressive descendant is in wide conjunction with natal Venus in the 8th... I need to figure out how to see events.
no slow planets dont move much on progressions, but i have just had my sun move into virgo. my jupiter return is against my natal chart and the normal transits not progressions.

i find the whole putting things together something thats not working for me, the mechanics make sense, but actually what it means in tangible terms is difficult. now looking at my SR, and progressions and normal transits its all working with my Lenormand GT which is great, part of me wonders if i should go to lenormand for more answers about my transits and SR.

i tried to isolate different things at the weekend but it feels like you need all of it to make sense, now i have overload.

yours from what you say here does look like its finding your vocation or honours through your association with others.

i seem to have more planets conjuct the angles (IC and DC) which is interesting, but feels quite good. i only have 6 months left of mine so thats good! I also see cash from a link to someone else or through someone dying (jupiter is in 8th so part of that is other peoples money) its also trine pluto which is conjunct my IC in the 4th. so i can see that opportunities and money will come through others, there will also be a home business, its linked to a creative project as it sextile neptune in the 5th with chiron. funny thing is i can see clearly communication with the dead and to others about transformation (pluto is capricorn on my IC).
i dont like the look of saturn opposite uranus which is coming up. the moon/DC/Uranus looks interesting and i think i know that that is.

it does seem to link to my jupiter return nicely, and the stuff i get from my guides, and i think i am starting to understand timing for the big things, little things, not good at all, but the overall shape is starting to make sense

Ronia

I'm trying to put together natal+transits, solar and progression to see events but unsuccessfully. I know there should be points which show events but all I can see is my natal Neptune heavily bombarded. LOL How it will manifest, I have really no idea. Hopefully it's not an era of self deception and false relationships with people, friends, partners, etc.

Yours sounds like the IC will be a sensitive point. An inheritance?

What houses are Saturn and Uranus in? And what do they rule? Is this a solar return chart or transit?

214red

I'm trying to put together natal+transits, solar and progression to see events but unsuccessfully. I know there should be points which show events but all I can see is my natal Neptune heavily bombarded. LOL How it will manifest, I have really no idea. Hopefully it's not an era of self deception and false relationships with people, friends, partners, etc.

Yours sounds like the IC will be a sensitive point. An inheritance?

What houses are Saturn and Uranus in? And what do they rule? Is this a solar return chart or transit?

most of this was my SR chart. saturn is in my 1st house, and rules my 4th house (this has pluto conjunct IC) uranus in aries in 7th house. pluto rules my 2nd house. I am thinking inheritence, or through a partners inheritence. also my jupiter return is this year and its in my 1st house conjunct AC, also sag rules my 8th house:) uranus rules the 5 house in my SR

or maybe thats wishful thinking!

at the moment i am trying a different tact, am looking up progressions, transits and patterns in my SR that link together to confirm each other. so my jupiter return, also there is the 8th house link in my natal and SR charts.

I am sensitive to moon transits as it is so i have looked at the 4 up and coming moons on progressed, natal and SR. I have just been reading that moons are good for triggers to find out when things might occur.

I also pulled a card for my winter GT to see where i should look astrology information in my chart and it came out with the bear, which in my deck rules the 1st house.

All in all i am looking for repeated patterns that show up in all charts.

214red

Here are a bits i was reading just now about SRs:
1) look at conjunctions as this shows the intensity
2)strong planets are near the cusps
2)planets in Anglar houses (1, 4, 7, 10)
3)planets in aspect to these houses and planets

so mine would be:
1)moon, uranus, DC
2)pluto, moon, uranus, moon (wide orb for chiron)
3)saturn, pluto, uranus, sun, venus