PDA

View Full Version : Replies come up blank

Annia
21-02-2012, 03:31
I'm not sure if this is the same problem Starshower had 2 weeks ago.
It's been happening several times to me that I am writing a reply and when I push the "Submit Reply" button, the page reloads and the "Message box" comes up blank again.
When I push the "back" button, I come back to the main thread but my text is gone.
I've come to highlight my post and then press "copy" now everytime I write something, but it's a bit annoying.
Anyone else having these problems?

DownwardSpiral
21-02-2012, 14:14
Sometimes I take too long to type out my replies and when I hit the submit reply it tells me I'm not logged in and in the process I lose my reply. So like you I've learned to copy my reply just in case : ) A small inconvenience but it sure beats having to start all over.

Annia
21-02-2012, 23:47
Oh, I'm still logged in, it's just that the page reloads for some reason, but without my written text :S

DownwardSpiral
22-02-2012, 02:19
No worries as I got the impression you were still logged in. Why hitting submit reply would take you back to the same page instead of posting your reply I have no idea. I can only relate to the fact that it's frustrating to lose your text when trying to submit it.

Hopefully you can find an easy solution.

Annia
22-02-2012, 03:02
thank you, I hope someone here has an idea ;)

gregory
22-02-2012, 03:43
Your post will come up looking blank if there are wrong quote codes and stuff - is that it ?

Annia
22-02-2012, 04:20
hm, no I don't think so, because if I copy-paste the whole thing and then push "Submit Reply" again, the post comes through.