Current state of mind of querent visible in the reading about another question

atman108

Hello,

Querent was asking on forum: Should I start this course to improve my chances of getting a job?
I did the reading (3 cards):
http://goo.gl/3s95u

After the reading I got personal message that she would like to ask about some really important things in her life. Her divorce case which is going on for 1,5 years and her husband is calling her mentally unstable, he is a liar and manipulates everybody. Also he wants to take the child from her. Recently she was in the court, case is not going very well for her. So she is completely thinking about it.

Is it possible that this reading was picking up this concentration of the querent about divorce case? Because I got this feeling, that this reading is about this divorce.

I am using reversals, so:
1st card is bitter fighting, 2nd card is her husband (liar) and 3rd card is her child (in bad situation)...

If something like that happened to you, could you please describe the case?

wildchilde

I believe it is highly possible and have had instances where the question asked is not the question answered. This is much easier to deal with face to face because you can stop in mid reading and queary the sitter about what is really on their mind and if there is perhaps another more prominent question they would like to have an answer on. In this particular case, since you have already done the reading of these cards for the issue they requested, all you can do is explain that you feel the first reading may have in fact been in regard to the divorce in light of the new information you have received but you will do a second reading (if you are willing) to seek clarification on the issue.