The Date Approach...eth

Mallah

On March 31, I will be reading at the largest Metaphysical Bookshop in Denver, at their Psychic Fair. I'm pumped. Many of you followed and supported me as I started reading on the street mall in Boulder last fall...something I'm hoping to do again this spring/summer. I did lots of Halloween parties last fall, too. Recently I've been working on my tarot card designs but haven't been reading all that much.

I'll probably be reading w pip decks only...maybe even just ONE deck, not offering a bunch of choices...I've sort of narrowed down to a couple favorites.

I've got business cards. I have to put a flyer together as a sign... I have a website and all, so I can pull photos and text off of that, so that should be no problem...just have to DO it.

One of the coolest things about all this is the DATE. 3/31/11 was the date I fled a very bad relationship situation, leaving all behind me, and came to Denver (home) to start over. I call April 1 (April FOOLS day) my "new birth" day. I came into my new life stripped of all possessions, money, job, phone, car, home...and I've be re-building ever since. I've built two websites, I've recorded a native american flute album, I've done freelance handyman work (w borrowed tools) and now I have a part time job (that one took 3 years to get). I've been gifted with some wonderful instruments and tarot decks...I've come a looong way this year. And on March 31, 2011, the day I left AZ on the bus with the clothes on my back I said "I'm getting back into Tarot". The two ladies i was with in AZ (not at the same time...sequentially...) thought Tarot was just...WEIRD..and didn't want it in their homes. So I vowed, in coming back to myself, that I'd never dump it out of my life again, and here it is a year later, and on the 1 year ANNIVERSARY of that decision, I am reading in the biggest Metapysical Bookstore in Denver. (In Colorado?)

And that's only ONE of the signs and wonders i could go into from this year. I could rock your world with stories of signs and wonders this year. I'm just celebrating my life of freedom and the new ME, the NOW me, the Me I wanna BE. And I'm not veering for nobody, no HOW. I'll gladly be alone for the rest of my days. I'm 51 this April. I feel like I've done enough "giving of myself" to mates and kids. Time for me. I'm loving my books and music and doing my artwork on my Tarot cards. I'm certainly not bored by any stretch of the imagination!

I'm raving...somebody shoot me down...please....

Carla

Well done, Mallah!! I hope you tell us all about the event. :)

Mallah

Carla; we share the same love of the Courtney Davis Celtic. It's my "one and only" now. Till mine is done.

tarotbear

It seems many people om this forum are having 'good things' happen for them! CONGRATULATIONS!

Now if you all could send some of that good energy my way ....... ;)

Private Tarot

Great news and I wish you the BEST of luck!

I live just North of Longmont - let's hook up some time and talk Tarot!

- Dennis

Mallah

@ Private
I'd love to do that! Welcome to A.T.

le_charior

So happy to hear things are going so well for you, Mallah, you rock! Let us know how it went at the fair!

zannamarie

May you have a wonderfully successful fair event on the eve of the anniversary of your rebirth. :heart:

Mallah

Thanks all for the kind words...I will keep you informed with an update after all is said and done!

Alta

Well done Mallah. Lots of effort and will has paid off.