Need advise for an angel oracle cards for beginners

angelslove

Hello everyone,
At the moment, Im so interested to have and learn the angel oracle cards,
just wondering what is the best angel oracle cards you can advise for beginners like me.
Thank you.

espearite

I recommend Healing with the Angels or Archangel Oracle Cards. Both are by Doreen Virtue. The second deck is a little bit more specific and fleshed out, but I've found Healing with the Angels to be more to the point and the easiest to work with. Just my 2 cents. :)

silvereye

I also agree that Healing with the Angels deck would be a great starting point for a beginner. The images are pleasant and the messages general enough to apply to most questions. I also have the Angels Therapy Oracle (also by Doreen Virtue) which is more specific and which I love. It includes Action Steps which I find very helpful. For daily readings I prefer Healing with the Angels.

N1ghts0ng

I also enjoy Doreen Virtue's Healing with Angels. Its an easy reading deck to me. I also like the Messages from the Angels (Doreen again).

angelslove

Thank you for the nice replies.

Doreen's angel decks cards are the most popular ones, Healing with the angels are one of my choice too as well as angel therapy cards and archangels cards. I'm gonna buy one next week and see what my first angel deck will be but for sure I'm gonna buy them all in the future :)

Thank you for the help, appreciated.

smerlinda

are you still interested into a different angel oracle deck?

in my collection I have few angel oracle deck, there is one (the first I bought some years ago) for me very interesting, I have got in italian and I am not sure there is any copy in english - if you still into having a different choice from the doreen virtue deck(I have got almost all the oracle decks made by on the name of virtue as not expensive and nicely presented but absolutely "popppular", sort of starter kit) let me know on this forum -

Little Hare

I'm not a fan of D.V decks. My favourite angel deck that I would recommend for beginners and allow for the intuition to flow is 'Ask an Angel' Cards by Toni Carmin Salerno

http://www.blueangelonline.com/askanangelcards.htm

I find D.V decks to have to much writing on them. This tends to hamper the flow of information coming up from the cards. Just my 2 cents though.

Blessings

LH