Psychic Tarot vs Enchanted Map vs Heart of Fearie?

olivia1

hi all,

i just bought the Enchanted Oracle Map. Im not exactly a fan yet but i'm hoping in time that I will grow to love this deck! I usually tend to favor decks which do well for predictive readings (tea leaf fortune cards, madame endora, lenormand). i dont like decks that are too spritual.

I am considering getting the Psychic Tarot because that is the deck that my favorite reader uses and when i pull cards from the deck with her, the cards seemed to be very accurate and somewhat clear enough to follow. but i cant be for certain because i have only worked with her in person twice...and the first time was quiet some time ago!

for those of you who have both the Psychic Tarot and Enchanted Oracle Map, how do they stack up against each other? Is one better for one type of reading over the other (and if so which)?

im also considering getting the Heart of Fearie Oracle. I have heard so many great things about the The Faeries' Oracle by Brian Forud but my trusty pendulum told me to pass on it. I heard the Heart of Faerie isn't really good for predictive readings but is very good for readings that deal with emotions and psychology. Im not sure how accurate that statement is, though.

i'm already satisfied with the results i get from reading people's complex emotions AND with predicting the future using Morgan Greer Tarot but I want to get into oracles, too...

thanks to anyone who could help