Crystals to help somebody heal from a brain injury

Lady Orchard

Hi all

Used to post on here, haven't been on for ages, but looking for some help...

My fiance had quite a serious accident a few weeks ago and sustained a brain injury - a fractured skull, blood clot and bruising on the brain.

He's home from hospital now and making steady progress, but I'm interested in what crystals might aid his recovery? The main problems he's suffering from are:

hearing loss and tinnitus (but we've been told that's permanent)
fatigue
vertigo
short term memory loss

Emotionally, he's quite up and down with his moods (understandably) and in a fair bit of denial over having actually had a serious brain injury.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated

triple_entendre

I'm so sorry that you both had to go through that! I'm relieved that he came out not only alive, but alive enough to be in denial about it.

Rose quartz is a good all-around healing, but might not provide much grounding. Haematite is amazing for a lot of physical ailments and for grounding, but because it's a bloodstone and blood in the wrong place was the problem I wouldn't recommend it quite that strongly... Lapis lazuli for the memory loss, definitely.

Blessings!

Padma

Hi all

Used to post on here, haven't been on for ages, but looking for some help...

My fiance had quite a serious accident a few weeks ago and sustained a brain injury - a fractured skull, blood clot and bruising on the brain.

He's home from hospital now and making steady progress, but I'm interested in what crystals might aid his recovery? The main problems he's suffering from are:

hearing loss and tinnitus (but we've been told that's permanent)
fatigue
vertigo
short term memory loss

Emotionally, he's quite up and down with his moods (understandably) and in a fair bit of denial over having actually had a serious brain injury.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated

you're in luck, just bought crystal handbook by Cassandra Eason. So sorry to hear about your friend's accident ;p I wish him well!

she recommends - for the brain - aqua aura...amazonite...opal aura...lapis...rutilated quartz...turqouoise. That was in a general Brain sense. particular breakdown:

aqua aura: Disease and malfunctions of the brain.
amazonite: Recovery after an illness; neurological functions.
angel/opal aura: an all healer, but especially helpful for neurological disorders
lapis: Headaches
rutilated quartz: Regenerating brain cells
turquoise: Assists in dealing with problems of the brain

Good luck, and I hope your friend heals well :)