Lo Scarabeo Web site = GONE.

rwcarter

Yeah, looks like their domain registration expired. Oops.

[size=+1]loscarabeo.com[/size] This domain is expired, please renew it.

nemodomi

This is definitely seriously bad news for Lo Scarabeo.

According to updated information available at Internic | Whois, registration of the domain has been grabbed by DirectNIC.

DirectNIC has a nasty reputation for domain grabbing/squatting. A quote:

The directNic guy is a major domain-stealer / squatter who abuses his position as registrar to that end. Sorta like a domain-squatter with superpowers.

Sadly, one way or the other this is going to cost Lo Scarabeo a lot of money.

Briar Rose

Please keep me posted as I love their decks so much!!!! And I hope they get it back, or create another fabulous one! All the best wishes to Lo Scarabeo!!!!

Minotauro

no , they could change their domain name to loscarabeotarot.com or something of the sort.
I wouldnt mind. and adding that one word wouldnt confuse anybody and would be easy to search for , etc.

loscarabeoinc.com
loscarabeo.co
loscarabeowhateverelseyoucanthinkof.com
etc.

I hope they dont pay that guy ONE single dime.

AJ

I wouldnt mind. and adding that one word wouldnt confuse anybody and would be easy to search for , etc.

e.
except the 100's of links to LoS on my blog and a million other web pages would no longer work.

loaa boa

that is not good at all. usually they send several reminders when your domain is due to expire. i doubt that other company can get away with stealing a business like that domain. that would be like if they tried to steal Ford or Coke.

gregory

It is up there. I suspect a simple glitch....