somebody REALLY likes Tarot of the Cat People....

Carla

My only thought is 'Ow.'

Cassandra022

Much as I love tarot and love getting tattoos...that seems...much :0
I guess if it makes em happy, though :]

Bhavana

My only thought is 'Ow.'

actually, I think getting tattooed kind of feels good. But not so good that I have more than one, and I even regret that one. Pretty soon I will be finding out if having them taken off feels good as getting them on.

tarotbear

Wow! I dislike tattoos, myself, but I will admit that the artwork is very beautiful! Tattoo artists are so much more skilled these days! Thank Goodness!

DaughterOfDanu

I've thought of getting The Star from the Shadowscapes done on my right forearm.
and I agree Bhavana, my first tattoo felt like a massage to me especially when he shaded it.

Le Fanu

That actually looks really good! It lends itself well to a tattoo design.

vee

I've been trying to schedule an appointment for my first tattoo (Tarot tattoo, so it's on topic :laugh:) and you guys are making me have a little more hope about the pain thing.

Anyone else have tarot tattoo pictures to share? This one is not mine, I found it when googling, but it's quite beautiful!

Attachments

• j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 216

Masa

I've been trying to schedule an appointment for my first tattoo (Tarot tattoo, so it's on topic :laugh:) and you guys are making me have a little more hope about the pain thing.

What are you planning to get, vee?

I've never wanted a tattoo before, and don't plan on ever getting one, but the first thing that's ever made me wistful about that is this card. The little sun on her foot just does me in. I've even doodled it on myself in gel pen a couple times.

vee

Two of Swords. I'm asking the artist for an original design, but definitely one based off the Thoth imagery. I also sent him the Rosetta picture.

That's a lovely detail on that card that I wouldn't have noticed otherwise. I still love and use my Shadowscapes, but I understand why people are so upset about the card size.