Oracle-X: Series 2

PsychicLord

Just some news for those following the developments around 'Oracle-X: The Intuitive Tool of the Future'

Earlier this month, a 'one off' prototype of the first 24 cards of 'series 2' arrived from the printer. This was primary for me to check that the new cards have the same look and feel as the 'series 1' cards before printing a large quantity.

Last week I did my first reading using a 78 card Oracle-X deck. The querent wanted two questions answered, and then a general reading. I personally prefer not to know the questions, or to have any clues (this ensures my brain does not get in the way).

Both spreads for questions were spot on (she was one happy bunny by then!), and by the time we got to the general reading, I only had time to do a '4 carder'. Each of the 4 cards were perfect (in both position and card)...... so much so she wanted to purchase her own copy of O-X immediately [lucky I had sensed this before the meeting, and had a new deck in my pocket].

So the new additional cards work very well in conjunction with the original base deck. I expect the new cards to be available early July. In the meantime I will be doing more readings with the 78 card version.

Artwork is very advanced for the remainder of 'series 2' which will appear early in 2013. It will be interesting to see how well a 132 card version performs :)

Interestingly, the issue of the card reverses having a slightly different hue caused no problems at all. Over a large run, the reverse hues vary slightly, as they do between different print runs....... but during a reading this is not noticeable (phew!).

Having a retail outlet allows me to show our customers the new cards to see what they think, already customers are pointing out their favourites.... 'Far-sight', 'Headset', and 'Vajra' are wooing many.

So hopefully all the Oracle-X fans will be pleased that at long last new cards are arriving soon.

Dusk Till Dawn

That is good news, I am looking forward to the New Cards!

cardlady22

Wonderful news! I've been looking for a new expansion set to keep up with!

PsychicLord

Input Required

I forgot to mention that 8 of the 24 new cards have been placed on the website (pre-order only) with the remaining 16 to be added early next month.

** Now for your input **

I have been in two minds over the card 220 'Hare' for a couple of weeks...... and I have decided to push it back a couple of years.

As a result, I need to bring forward a card to take its place, and I would like to see which card (from those listed below) Oracle-X owners would like to see published next month as card 220.

The choice is from:

Apothecary; Sceptic; Owl; Wolf; Tightrope; Experiment; Hummingbird; Beaver; Arrow; Doorway; Judge; Domino; Frog; Scout; Vulture; Penguin; Festival

The card with the most 'votes' (obtained from this site and my retail outlet) will be published next month.