Pain in 3rd eye area, what is this?

Stark Raven

One of my Tarot exchange partners was trying to read for me on a subject that is on a level that was causing me anxiety. When she attempted the reading, a few times running, she experienced a feeling like a pin sticking into her 3rd eye region. Can anyone offer an explanation for this. I have theories, sure, but I want to know what you all think. ?

Stark Raven

Lol, funny Alta, the way your comment came across. I was wondering if others had experienced such a phenomenon as she did. I was thinking that perhaps it was because she's new to Tarot reading, perhaps it was her intuition center opening up. I have no way to know for sure. I was also wondering if it was because she seems to be a naturally intuitive person, maybe she was feeling my pain. I don't know though...

Yineth

: / Sounds very painful. Did your friend experience the same sensation after the reading (Did the pain continue after a time)?

It's possible during the reading your friend may have exerted too much effort in using her abilities. I wish I had a better answer, but this is not a specific topic I know much about :(

Stark Raven

Sounds painful.

Lol, funny Alta, the way your comment came across. I was wondering if others had experienced such a phenomenon as she did. I was thinking that perhaps it was because she's new to Tarot reading, perhaps it was her intuition center opening up. I have no way to know for sure. I was also wondering if it was because she seems to be a naturally intuitive person, maybe she was feeling my pain. I don't know though...

Stark Raven

: / Sounds very painful. Did your friend experience the same sensation after the reading (Did the pain continue after a time)?

It's possible during the reading your friend may have exerted too much effort in using her abilities. I wish I had a better answer, but this is not a specific topic I know much about :(

All insight helps, thank you for your input. I didn't ask her if she had the pain after. I should ask and update this upon her reply.

***Update - She says that the pain continues after, and with every single reading for me, not just the anxiety laden couple of questions that I had previously believed.

Aset

For what it's worth, I feel a physical sensation in my third eye, but it's not painful. It happens sometimes when I am envisioning something and various other times.

Stark Raven

For what it's worth, I feel a physical sensation in my third eye, but it's not painful. It happens sometimes when I am envisioning something and various other times.

Interesting, if you care to divulge, what type of sensation do you feel? Are the other times associated with intuitive feelings of any kind, are you aware of such an association?

Aset

I don't really know how to explain it. I guess similar to how a physical eye feels when a light is shining into it and it's dilating. I feel it when I'm doing something highly intuitive (though not always), and sometimes when there is something in close physical proximity to my forehead. Like if I hold my finger just in front of there, without touching (close but with clear distance between the two), I will feel it. It's kind of weird but I never really thought too much about it. There is actually a gland there (the pineal gland) so I think there is a chance that there is actually something physical going on with that.

Rev_Vesta

There are several possiblities inreagrds to a pain in Third eye while doing the Reading...

One) A blockage trying to be dislodged, dissapated..... as third eye opens

Two) She was picking up on your anxiety during this time

Three) A Past life experience coming through on some level....

maybe before she starts she may need to ask Archangel Raphael to clear and balance Chakras.....That may help..... Archangel Ariel may assist in awakening third eye. Amethyst held at third eye or Clear quartz Crystal may also help clear.....