Doing readings for men vs. readings for women

Inghinn

I hope this question hasn't been asked a million times already.

I haven't done very many face to face tarot readings yet but I find it much easier doing a reading for a woman... when it comes to reading for men I'm really a bit apprehensive although so far it's always been fine. But it does make me nervous, maybe it's because I expect men to be more sceptical and less willing to be read for, which is probably just me being judgemental.

What's your experiences, do you notice a difference?

Inghinn

DownUnderNZer

I would only read for people that are open to being read regardless of gender.

But I usually only read for family and friends and on here just in the ORACLE/TAROT games really.

For me it comes down to the person being into such things rather than a sceptic....

Disa

I've only done one face to face reading for a man. It's one of my friend's husbands who I just don't seem to have anything in common with. I was at their house one day and my friend says to him, " sit down and let her do your cards". To my complete and utter amazement he sat right down and listened!!! He was open and receptive and participated, gave feedback! I could not believe how easily it went- because I can barely have a regular conversation with him in general.

I'm nervous almost every single time I read for anyone face to face- but it seems to turn out ok and people seem to ask me to read for them again.

Online I have read for a few more men, surprisingly- they are often the ones who provide the best and most frequent feedback...and they really don't have to provide any at all.

vee

I've read for men who are totally open minded and excited and stone cold atheistic women who stared me down like a firing squad. :laugh: I think sometimes people think of men and women as having different energies, but the truth is, EVERYONE has a different energy, you know? We're all unique. I try to keep an open mind and let people be who they are. And then if who they are is difficult to read for, then I just do my best and let them decide whether or not to listen. :)