Anyone having problems with Alida?

Greg Stanton

Ordered three decks from them, never got a confirmation email. Wrote two subsequent emails, neither of which have been answered. This over the period of two weeks. Anyone know what's going on? Usually they have been great.

Polyhymnia

I ordered a deck little over a week ago, got the confirmation email and received my deck a couple of days ago.
Great service as per usual.
Perhaps there is a glitch with your server? I had a similar problem with BabaStudio. So I sent an email direct from my email server, rather than through their site and my email got to them.

Greg Stanton

I've been sending emails directly to them not through their site. I'm surprised, but have written twice now and no response.

vee

Someone posted in Talking Tarot earlier today about having a similar issue:

I ordered Lenormand cards last Sunday from Alidastore.com-the reply said i would receive an email about shipping cost but i haven't heard anything.I clicked on their email to enquire but no joy.I have given them all my card details and they seem to have accepted the order.Still waiting to hear,is this normal.Would appreciate your thoughts.

So it might be an issue with Alida, not Greg's server.

Greg Stanton

I think I'll send them a message on Facebook.

Astraea

I think I'll send them a message on Facebook.
That would be my thought, too. Alida's website says that their physical location will be closed until June for renovations, although online orders can still be placed as usual - the physical renovation shouldn't have affected Argeo's personal e-mail address, but something might have gotten disconnected during the shop repairs, or there might be server problems on Alida's/Argeo's end; if so, maybe Facebook can provide a workaround.

Greg Stanton

Still no reply.

gregory

As Astraea says, the site does say:

We inform our kind Costumers that
Our Store in San Marino, Salita alla Rocca, 4
Will be Closed until June 2012 for Restoration Work.

Orders can still be placed and they
will be promptly shipped in 2-4 business days.​

LoS lost access to their own email briefly, recently.... Maybe it is that simple ?

Greg Stanton

Contacting them on FB worked! My address was incorrect, and they had tried to contact me via email — but I never got any of the messages for some reason. Anyway, all is good now.

Astraea

Glad the mystery is solved and your decks are on the way!